Mezza wrote:zx135 wrote:
Our WPC's regualrly ask me how to clear a PDA and many other things to do with their use - yet it's them that are supposed to train others - great system eh?
don't tel em Pike
Mezza wrote:zx135 wrote:
Our WPC's regualrly ask me how to clear a PDA and many other things to do with their use - yet it's them that are supposed to train others - great system eh?
Anonymouse wrote:Once or twice I've told them i'm cutting off but then while out delivering, every customer has been in and I've got round ahead of my normal time.
I've even cut off and yet still went over my time.
It's far too unpredictable to estimate when you're going to get finished in this job.
As i've posted before. If you are going to be compared to x y and z then offer yourself for testing and also x y and z to find out possibly what your doing wrong or what could be improved and most importantly what x y and z do that is so different from you.fly-catchers wrote:If you tell our DOM that you can't complete in the time you just get told you are lazy and xyz could easily complete it! And so the argument's begin!
LOL - yes you made the point well.bogstandard wrote: Hopefully i've made the point, differences exist and in order to fairly compare we need to start from a level playing field.
so they get delivered the next day, nothing wrong with that as long as it has been reported correctly, if you don't have enough time to do your job then follow the correct procedures and you will not have anything to worry aboutSpy wrote:How many offices have managers that are still at work, when people phone up saying that they cannot complete, using the training that they have had on the PDA ?
None, I hear you say !!
Who answers the phones in this case ?
Indoor staff, I hear you say !!
So who does the work that now cannot be covered ?
Not the indoor staff, surely ?
No !!!!
Maybe it's the little lapdogs who are being paid to lock up the building while the managers are at home.
How many hours are they being paid I hear you ask ?
NONE !!
Because they've already been paid to lock up. So why go out and do some real work.
So what happens to the uncovered deliveries I hear you ask ?
THEY GET DELIVERED THE FOLLOWING DAY.