ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

I pity the posties of the future

Latest Royal Mail and CWU news.This is an open forum.
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72733
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

I pity the posties of the future

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

http://www.dailyecho.co.uk/yoursay/lett ... he_future/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

DO YOU remember when they de-regulated buses and they chased each other on the same routes?

I’m on the 15th floor of Albion Towers, and am watching two Post Office vans, each with its own postman chasing each other around Golden Grove, James Street and Ascupart Street.

Why?

No idea.

Mind you, the Post Office has been cursed with brain-deadpoor management for decades.

So why expect improvement?

I can barely afford stamps as it is.
Share article

So the poor postmen and women have no future.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.