http://fermanaghherald.com/2015/09/late ... hore-road/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
EMERGENCY services were called to a two vehicle crash this morning (Friday) on the Lough Shore Road at Magho.
The collision on the main Enniskillen to Belleek Road was between a Volkswagen Transporter van and a Royal Mail Van and was reported to police at 8.54am. Both vehicles were located off the road.
Two ambulances attended the scene and two people were taken to South West Acute Hospital for treatment. Their injuries are not considered life-threatening ,with the two described as ‘walking wounded’.
Police have urged caution on the roads with rain coming in today across the county, along with windy conditions. A Yellow Alert for Rain was issued yesterday for the whole of Northern Ireland.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Two vehicle road crash on Lough Shore Road
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72733
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Two vehicle road crash on Lough Shore Road
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: Two vehicle road crash on Lough Shore Road
I never thought of the road from Enniskillen to Belleek as main 
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio