http://www.itv.com/news/calendar/update ... -mail-van/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;?
Female cyclist seriously injured after collision with Royal Mail van
A female cyclist is seriously ill after being involved in a collision with a Royal Mail van.
It happened on the A15 Market Deeping bypass at around 5.55am this morning.
The 19-year-old woman was taken to hospital suffering serious injuries. Police are trying to trace and inform her family.
The driver of the Royal Mail van, a 50-year-old man from Peterborough was unhurt.
Anyone who witnessed the accident is urged to contact police.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Female cyclist seriously injured after collision with RM Van
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72733
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Female cyclist seriously injured after collision with RM Van
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
masterblaster
- Posts: 285
- Joined: 10 Sep 2010, 20:12
- Gender: Male
Re: Female cyclist seriously injured after collision with RM
Was she with others riding 3 or 4 abreast?
Um Highway code say heap big cyclists should ride in single file on busy or narrow roads and on bends - not hold hands and lets play hold up traffic.
Um Highway code say heap big cyclists should ride in single file on busy or narrow roads and on bends - not hold hands and lets play hold up traffic.
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72733
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Female cyclist seriously injured after collision with RM
At 5:55am I doubt it.masterblaster wrote:Was she with others riding 3 or 4 abreast?
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
DB1100
- Posts: 1976
- Joined: 10 Sep 2007, 14:30
Re: Female cyclist seriously injured after collision with RM
Isn't the Market Deeping bypass bit dual carriageway?
For we were soldiers once,and young
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72733
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Female cyclist seriously injured after collision with RM
DB1100 wrote:Isn't the Market Deeping bypass bit dual carriageway?
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
DB1100
- Posts: 1976
- Joined: 10 Sep 2007, 14:30
Re: Female cyclist seriously injured after collision with RM
I hope she makes a full recovery and the driver get's over it as well.
For we were soldiers once,and young