ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Wonder if anyone can answer this tricky one.

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
arnold cheshire
Posts: 5309
Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
Gender: Male
Location: england

Re: Wonder if anyone can answer this tricky one.

Post by arnold cheshire »

Wednesday wrote:Yes I did but if he has three days left this is allowed for.
doms arent bothered HR are
coxie
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 1336
Joined: 09 Oct 2009, 14:57
Gender: Male

Re: Wonder if anyone can answer this tricky one.

Post by coxie »

We already sat down on the computer system and worked out I haven't had too much holiday so will owe them nothing.
arnold cheshire
Posts: 5309
Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
Gender: Male
Location: england

Re: Wonder if anyone can answer this tricky one.

Post by arnold cheshire »

coxie wrote:We already sat down on the computer system and worked out I haven't had too much holiday so will owe them nothing.
so you should know how many days you have taken ?
Wednesday
Posts: 143
Joined: 12 Mar 2010, 16:40
Gender: Male

Re: Wonder if anyone can answer this tricky one.

Post by Wednesday »

Scenario 1 he has taken 15 days holiday and has 3 left.Scenario2 he has taken 20 days holiday and has 3 left.Scenario 3 he has taken 25 days holiday and has 3 left.Which scenario says he has not got 3 days holiday left?
arnold cheshire
Posts: 5309
Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
Gender: Male
Location: england

Re: Wonder if anyone can answer this tricky one.

Post by arnold cheshire »

Wednesday wrote:Scenario 1 he has taken 15 days holiday and has 3 left.Scenario2 he has taken 20 days holiday and has 3 left.Scenario 3 he has taken 25 days holiday and has 3 left.Which scenario says he has not got 3 days holiday left?
thick or what you can only take so much leave if you are resigning
Wednesday
Posts: 143
Joined: 12 Mar 2010, 16:40
Gender: Male

Re: Wonder if anyone can answer this tricky one.

Post by Wednesday »

You have just called me thick, yet when I called you an idiot (which I think you are)you reported me for abuse.I will not be posting on this topic anymore,just keep digging.I hope we can have some friendly banter on another topic sometime soon!
arnold cheshire
Posts: 5309
Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
Gender: Male
Location: england

Re: Wonder if anyone can answer this tricky one.

Post by arnold cheshire »

Wednesday wrote:You have just called me thick, yet when I called you an idiot (which I think you are)you reported me for abuse.I will not be posting on this topic anymore,just keep digging.I hope we can have some friendly banter on another topic sometime soon!
i think you are thick wednesday
coxie
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 1336
Joined: 09 Oct 2009, 14:57
Gender: Male

Re: Wonder if anyone can answer this tricky one.

Post by coxie »

Arnold everyone is laughing at you now mate. You're not listening to a thing we are saying. I can't remember how many days I've had off so I asked my manager and union rep to take a look to see if I have taken more holiday than I have acquired up until my leaving date, the answer to that question was no you still have 3 days left to take before I leave. So what I am saying it's all been worked out by myself,my dom and union rep so there's no need for you to try work it out for me cos I know I have 3 days annual leave left to take before the 31st of august as I have not taken more than I should have. If you don't understand what I've just said then I can't do much more.
arnold cheshire
Posts: 5309
Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
Gender: Male
Location: england

Re: Wonder if anyone can answer this tricky one.

Post by arnold cheshire »

coxie wrote:Arnold everyone is laughing at you now mate. You're not listening to a thing we are saying. I can't remember how many days I've had off so I asked my manager and union rep to take a look to see if I have taken more holiday than I have acquired up until my leaving date, the answer to that question was no you still have 3 days left to take before I leave. So what I am saying it's all been worked out by myself,my dom and union rep so there's no need for you to try work it out for me cos I know I have 3 days annual leave left to take before the 31st of august as I have not taken more than I should have. If you don't understand what I've just said then I can't do much more.
everyone is laughing at you coxie you can not remember how many days you have taken
arnold cheshire
Posts: 5309
Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
Gender: Male
Location: england

Re: Wonder if anyone can answer this tricky one.

Post by arnold cheshire »

its a bit like those who hand their notice in on apr10 and think wages will pay them their holiday pay :left: :left: :left: :left:
Wednesday
Posts: 143
Joined: 12 Mar 2010, 16:40
Gender: Male

Re: Wonder if anyone can answer this tricky one.

Post by Wednesday »

Ok I know I said I would not post again,but wages would pay them their holiday pay on April 10 if they had three days left (carried over from the year before)
arnold cheshire
Posts: 5309
Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
Gender: Male
Location: england

Re: Wonder if anyone can answer this tricky one.

Post by arnold cheshire »

Wednesday wrote:Ok I know I said I would not post again,but wages would pay them their holiday pay on April 10 if they had three days left (carried over from the year before)
coxie didnt say his holidays were from last year did he ?
Wednesday
Posts: 143
Joined: 12 Mar 2010, 16:40
Gender: Male

Re: Wonder if anyone can answer this tricky one.

Post by Wednesday »

No and Coxie did not say he was leaving on April 10th did he?
arnold cheshire
Posts: 5309
Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
Gender: Male
Location: england

Re: Wonder if anyone can answer this tricky one.

Post by arnold cheshire »

Wednesday wrote:No and Coxie did not say he was leaving on April 10th did he?
he didnt his he that desparate for a few quid?
arnold cheshire
Posts: 5309
Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
Gender: Male
Location: england

Re: Wonder if anyone can answer this tricky one.

Post by arnold cheshire »

coxie wrote:Arnold everyone is laughing at you now mate. .
funny :left: :left: :left: :left: :left: :left: :left: :left: :left: :left: