The customer isn't always right. They're always the customer though.Jpro747 wrote:Whoever came up the phrase "the customer is always right" should be shot
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Some people are so lovely to us,then there are the rude ones
-
TeeferTiger
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2783
- Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
- Gender: Female
- Location: Welsh Wales
Re: Some people are so lovely to us,then there are the rude
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
-
TeeferTiger
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2783
- Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
- Gender: Female
- Location: Welsh Wales
Re: Some people are so lovely to us,then there are the rude
I called the police on someone in the callers office once. Getting abusive because he had no ID to collect his parcel. Said he was going to wait for me outside when I finished work so I ended up with a Police escort out of the building as I was locking up.NWpostie wrote:I've had my share of awkward customers, I draw the line at being threatened and did actually get the police out on one customer, the outcome was he shut up after being given "word of advice" and a threat of arrest next time, he spoke more civilly to me since.(The manager would have sat on it and done nothing about it so it if you want something done you do it yourself)
.
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?