ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

James Morgan Locked Up 'In Memory Of Mum'

Latest Royal Mail and CWU news.This is an open forum.
User avatar
POSTMAN
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 32798
Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
Gender: Male

James Morgan Locked Up 'In Memory Of Mum'

Post by POSTMAN »

http://www.sponsorme.co.uk/jamesmorgan/ ... f-mum.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

https://wirralhospice.files.wordpress.com/2015/08/james-morgan_0.jpg?w=283&h=180On Saturday 22nd August 2015 I will be taking on a very SPECIAL unique "Charity Challenge" in memory of my Lovely Mum...

With the kind permission of the management of St Georges Hall Liverpool I have arranged a "once in a lifetime" event that to date has to be my craziest and in my opinion VERY BEST "Charity Challenge" which will NEVER again be repeated !!!

I am to be incarcerated in an old Police holding cell beneath the historic Assizes court within the totally amazing building of St Georges Hall, this will make quite a few people very happy !!!

I am taking this challenge in memory of my Lovely Mum whom sadly passed away four years ago this coming September, my Mum had suffered horrendously with her health for many years, she had the terrible illness Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease and during her final twelve months she underwent major heart surgery followed very closely by aortic aneurysm surgery to be honest my Mum's quality of life became very debilitating and extremely poor during this tough time, my Mum sadly spent her last twelve weeks admitted into Arrowe Park Hospital where unfortunately she lost her very courageous battle...

I am being incarcerated for seven hours trying my very best to raise donations for a truly AMAZING charity, Wirral Hospice St Johns do such a brilliant job caring for terminally ill patients while also supporting their families during really tough sad periods...

Wirral Hospice St John's philosophy is as follows to warmly welcome people with progressive illness, which has failed to respond to curative treatment, into the quiet calm of a highly professional caring atmosphere, which comforts always both them and those who are important to them.

If you would like to offer any kind donations I would truly appreciate your very precious generosity, together we can help a truly amazing charity in a very small way !!!
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.