ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
International Specials.
-
Blue Moses
- Posts: 18
- Joined: 28 Jul 2009, 19:43
- Gender: Male
Re: International Specials.
It's only something I just recently discovered,but international specials are not time dependent.I understand that normal specials set for redelivery are also not time dependent as RM has already met the item's terms and conditions provided there was an attempt to deliver it before 1pm on the day it was due.
-
trythat
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 720
- Joined: 23 Jun 2007, 16:36
Re: International Specials.
Sorry you're wrong about redelivering 1300 SD here is a reply I got from 'justsayit' - 'Currently we state within our Ops Specs that redeliveries of SD items have to be achieved by the original timescales, i.e,. 9am redelivered by 09:00 and next day by 13.00.'Blue Moses wrote:It's only something I just recently discovered,but international specials are not time dependent.I understand that normal specials set for redelivery are also not time dependent as RM has already met the item's terms and conditions provided there was an attempt to deliver it before 1pm on the day it was due.
So there you go, just doesn't make sense to me really.