ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Postman Matthew Evans wins 2.6M on lotto
-
paranoid-android
- Posts: 106
- Joined: 24 Feb 2010, 09:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Postman Matthew Evans wins 2.6M on lotto
Good luck to this guy for the future. If it was me, I wouldn't even bother telling RM I'd gone 
-
tonytucker
- Posts: 190
- Joined: 06 Aug 2009, 18:20
- Gender: Male
- Location: Essex now
Re: Postman Matthew Evans wins 2.6M on lotto
35! Blimey he must have a hard round he looks nearer 50!
BRING IT BACK BRING IT BACK
-
bustedflush
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1493
- Joined: 16 Feb 2013, 11:19
- Gender: Male
Re: Postman Matthew Evans wins 2.6M on lotto
The job does that. He can afford a Rooney Reforestation now.tonytucker wrote:35! Blimey he must have a hard round he looks nearer 50!
-
datasaint
- Posts: 1541
- Joined: 22 Sep 2008, 17:19
- Gender: Male
Re: Postman Matthew Evans wins 2.6M on lotto
When interest rates rise the buy-to-let market will crash and hopefully bring down house prices with it.Lounge Lizard wrote:"I heard he bought houses and the rentals are his income now" and so many doing buy to rent that has put the price of houses up so much that few now have any chance of ever buying their own house.bustedflush wrote:We had a chap who won £1m on won of those ticket-draws that sometimes get added to a normal lottery (millionaire raffle IIRC). Did he stay? Did he F.
Couldn't get out quick enough, I heard he bought houses and the rentals are his income now.
P.S Best of luck to him, and nice to see CC have got their blue colours back!
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72733
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Postman Matthew Evans wins 2.6M on lotto
You are very well read Norm http://www.thisismoney.co.uk/money/buyt ... onomy.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;norm wrote:When interest rates rise the buy-to-let market will crash and hopefully bring down house prices with it.Lounge Lizard wrote:"I heard he bought houses and the rentals are his income now" and so many doing buy to rent that has put the price of houses up so much that few now have any chance of ever buying their own house.bustedflush wrote:We had a chap who won £1m on won of those ticket-draws that sometimes get added to a normal lottery (millionaire raffle IIRC). Did he stay? Did he F.
Couldn't get out quick enough, I heard he bought houses and the rentals are his income now.
P.S Best of luck to him, and nice to see CC have got their blue colours back!
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.