ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
E V R Rumours
-
Postal Postie II
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 92
- Joined: 19 Apr 2012, 16:19
- Gender: Male
Re: E V R Rumours
Not long before ZERO hour contracts start slipping in there.
-
baldrick
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 5038
- Joined: 13 Sep 2007, 23:37
- Gender: Male
Re: E V R Rumours
They are already there with the Angard temps.Postal Postie II wrote:Not long before ZERO hour contracts start slipping in there.
-
Post man 1486
- Posts: 1
- Joined: 10 Jun 2015, 15:45
- Gender: Male
Re: E V R Rumours
2post men in oure office being refused is this right as that won't to go
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72759
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: E V R Rumours
Yes you can apply and RM can offer but until the undertaking is signed either side can withdraw.Post man 1486 wrote:2post men in oure office being refused is this right
I think that's what you meant here.Post man 1486 wrote:as they want to go
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
newboy23
Re: E V R Rumours
Are these rumours true does anyone knowGold Fox wrote:Rumours has it ... this year some time ...E V R for 4000 - 5000 staff for all across the board ? due to some kind of efficiency drive ? any more info please ?? I am not sure mail centres only or as I mentioned for all departments ?
-
Budfrog
- Posts: 893
- Joined: 11 Sep 2007, 02:19
Re: E V R Rumours
Managerial (Non-Ops) Grades will continue to be slaughtered and those not wishing to leave voluntarily will be subjected to RM's usual tactics to encourage them to go (CMA will bark a little but never bite). Where possible FT staff will be offered VR and replaced with PT staff however many areas are already running on empty particularly in deliveries, there may be some opportunities with the mechanisation of parcel/packet streams. EP/Throughput Rate(Items Per Hr) targets will continue to be increased but the problem in MCs has never really been about workrate but about utilisation (having people at the right place at the right time). All in all I'd say 4-5k was quite conservative considering the decline in letter volumes and RM's ineptitude when it comes to grabbing market share in the all important eCommerce sector of parcels/packets.
-
Spy
- Posts: 107
- Joined: 12 Nov 2013, 17:57
- Gender: Male
Re: E V R Rumours
You can apply for VR ?TrueBlueTerrier wrote:Yes you can apply and RM can offer but until the undertaking is signed either side can withdraw.Post man 1486 wrote:2post men in oure office being refused is this right
How do I do that ?
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72759
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: E V R Rumours
Apply when its offered, usually although not always when they do a preference exercise before a revision.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.