ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Efficiency of mail delivery

Latest Royal Mail and CWU news.This is an open forum.
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72733
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Efficiency of mail delivery

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

http://www.bournemouthecho.co.uk/yoursa ... _delivery/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I SENT two parcels from Broadstone Post Office late on Monday afternoon. They were of insufficient value to send with a timed postage, but needed to get to London by Tuesday.

I received an e-mail at 8.30am on Tuesday morning to let me know that the parcels had arrived. Thank you to Broadstone PO, Dorset Mail Centre and whichever London sorting office takes care of WC2.

Don’t complain, things do work, it's just that people do not pass on the positive aspects of our mail service.

V.J.Harvey

Brookdale Farm, Broadstone
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Lounge Lizard
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 9458
Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54

Re: Efficiency of mail delivery

Post by Lounge Lizard »

:thumbup :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :Applause