postslippete wrote:Does Jabba the hut return in the new Star Wars film??
No but I'd like to see a replay of Princess Leia strangling him.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts. Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility. If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
wabbithunta wrote:So, now that Dave Ward has been elected as General Secretary of The CWU, what now for the outgoing GS, Billy Hayes. Will he carry on working for the CWU for a few years, and if so what will he do, or will he retire?
pie tester for greggs
"Better to die on your feet than live a life time on your knees"
baldrick wrote:Wabithunta do you get other CWU literature through the post, the Voice etc? If not they might not have your correct address and you need to tell your CWU Branch Secretary or Organiser.
I'm not the one asking.. lmao!
I got mine in the post, and sent my vote in a few days after I got it. The question was raised by rubberbond, not me.
"Better to die on your feet than live a life time on your knees"
rubberbond wrote:Excuse my ignorance here, however I would like to know who was entitled to vote in this election, as a fully paid up member ,I don"t recall receiving any voting papers. Or have I missed something here, apart from the election of course!
Give your branch a call and check to make sure they have your current address details...
rupertthebear wrote:Baldrick says he has a cunning plan. For the remainder of his tenure he could use up all the annual leave he accrued over a 10 year period.
And pay the money back he's already had, brilliant idea..
I think if fallen CWU executives had to return to a HCT duty they'd fight a damn sight harder to keep their positions.....It would in fact be like a scene from Gladiator with multiple opponents armed to the teeth and stabbing each other in the back in order to survive!
Like all Wage Slaves, he had two crosses to bear: The people he worked for and the people he worked with! (Stephen Vizinczey.)