ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
grandparent death
-
jason1984
- Posts: 21
- Joined: 14 Oct 2013, 20:05
- Gender: Male
Re: grandparent death
I have just got back from the funeral and been told I cant get the day as special leave that I had on tuesday due to operational requirements and that the funeral was in a different country???dont understand!!!!what can I do?
-
POSTMAN
- SITE ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 32815
- Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
- Gender: Male
Re: grandparent death
It's in black an white in this thread, get your rep onto itjason1984 wrote:I have just got back from the funeral and been told I cant get the day as special leave that I had on tuesday due to operational requirements and that the funeral was in a different country???dont understand!!!!what can I do?
You managers really are f***ing low!
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
-
Pinky 1
- Posts: 1510
- Joined: 01 Mar 2009, 11:38
- Gender: Male
- Location: Wales
Re: grandparent death
At a time when jason1984 need's a bit of support, this is what his manager comes up withPOSTMAN wrote:
You managers really are f***ing low!
"Cara yn bod 'n briod , dydy 'n fawr at ca a hun 'n anad berson a 'ch angen at blina achos 'r bwyso chan 'ch buchedd "
" I like being married,, it's great to find that one special person you want to bother for the rest of your life "
" I like being married,, it's great to find that one special person you want to bother for the rest of your life "
-
aiden01
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 7001
- Joined: 27 Feb 2013, 21:43
- Gender: Male
Re: grandparent death
hhPinky 1 wrote:At a time when jason1984 need's a bit of support, this is what his manager comes up withPOSTMAN wrote:
You managers really are f***ing low!
apparently the psp system shows a completely different scope on bereavement leave that is what I think is causing the confusion will let you know the outcome.