What happened to wearing the I'd badge prominently? What if the goons from IB see her,that would br an interesting conversation.
IB Goon: Where is your id badge ?
Moya: don't you know who I am? I am the Chief Executive.
Goon: Course you are love . Now where's your badge
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Chief executive talks to frontline colleagues
-
rubberbond
- Posts: 1497
- Joined: 24 Aug 2014, 16:03
- Gender: Male
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: Chief executive talks to frontline colleagues
Since when do you have to wear your ID badge outside of the office?rubberbond wrote:What happened to wearing the I'd badge prominently? What if the goons from IB see her,that would br an interesting conversation.
IB Goon: Where is your id badge ?
Moya: don't you know who I am? I am the Chief Executive.
Goon: Course you are love . Now where's your badge
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
enskied
- Posts: 1877
- Joined: 16 Aug 2013, 17:14
- Gender: Male
Re: Chief executive talks to frontline colleagues
Moya learns nothing from staged set ups like this. A gentle stroll in glorious sunshine with pre -selected mail. Where are the lashing rain and hailstones we had this week, where are the packets especially the tracked ? Was The great one running back and forth, up and down those garden paths knocking on neighbours doors ? I doubt it. So she goes back to the ivory tower thinking all is hunky dory on delivery and some idiot of a postie is all bloody smiles and cap doffing.
-
postslippete
- Posts: 4202
- Joined: 14 Jul 2014, 16:27
- Gender: Male
Re: Chief executive talks to frontline colleagues
Oh look its the Queen of the Royal Mail out on a jolly!!
Cute little PR exercise for one the country's highest paid civil servants
Love the new shoes, can we order them? Not sure about the witch's hat, I prefer the beanie myself
Love the new shoes, can we order them? Not sure about the witch's hat, I prefer the beanie myself
On the face of it, shareholder value is the dumbest idea in the world.
-
jack
- Posts: 299
- Joined: 28 Aug 2007, 14:32
Re: Chief executive talks to frontline colleagues
So Moya's infiltrating the troops now to make it look like she cares, so she can spout some more propaganda bullshit to the media how she's an hands-on Chief Executive who cares about the workforce
Bit like the just say it (we'll grass you up to your DOM) bullshit
Bit like the just say it (we'll grass you up to your DOM) bullshit
'Royal Mail leaders could not lead a worm, they'll never take our pride cos that's what we earn'
-
Lounge Lizard
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 9458
- Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54
Re: Chief executive talks to frontline colleagues
"one the country's highest paid civil servants"postslippete wrote:Oh look its the Queen of the Royal Mail out on a jolly!!Cute little PR exercise for one the country's highest paid civil servants
Love the new shoes, can we order them? Not sure about the witch's hat, I prefer the beanie myself
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Chief executive talks to frontline colleagues
Wow October 1969 I was in Hong Kong on the Chinese Border it only seems like 46 years agoLounge Lizard wrote:"one the country's highest paid civil servants"not been Civil Service since October 1969.
-
mtber
- Posts: 16
- Joined: 18 Sep 2011, 09:05
- Gender: Male
Re: Chief executive talks to frontline colleagues
what an absolute joke completely out of touch with reality proof beyond any reasonable doubt that she hasn,t got a clue TRAGIC 