All three of our Deputy Managers applied, unfortunately for them I had read the advert which stated THIS, and they all had to retract their application!pod25 wrote:Our WPC was our supervisor/acting manager. When the vacancy came up, he didn't tell anyone and applied for the vacancy himself and got it. Then he never told anyone he was our WPC.
It only came out during a meeting a few months back.
He has been our WPC for well over 12 months and to this day has done nothing.
So that is at least £2000 for doing absolutely nothing.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Coach Interview
-
Himaggen
- Posts: 993
- Joined: 09 Oct 2007, 23:40
Re: Coach Interview
-
carnage2011
- Posts: 3
- Joined: 26 Jul 2011, 21:30
- Gender: Male
Re: Coach Interview
Well I was successful and got the role. I get my training next week... I'm under no illusions it's going to money for nothing. Especially with the new PDAS on the horizon we will have to work for it!
-
aposter
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 205
- Joined: 23 Feb 2013, 16:21
- Gender: Male
Re: Coach Interview
carnage2011 wrote:Especially with the new PDAS on the horizon we will have to work for it!