
A STAFFORD postman has won a £13k new car thanks to an Avon competition.
Independent Avon representative and postman Desmond Hulme received the keys to a brand new Fiat 500 worth £13,000 as part of Avon's new High Five incentivised business competition.
Desmond said: "I was so thrilled when I found out that I had won the car, I couldn't believe it! I've been working with Avon for 12 years now and feel so well looked after with so many opportunities such as the High Five competition, which offers us representatives the chance to win some amazing prizes. I feel so valued and can't wait to celebrate properly when the keys arrive!"
The competition offered women and men with Avon businesses the chance to win one of 555 prizes including top prizes: a fiat 500 car, and a 5* city break.
Representatives had to place customer orders over £55 across three consecutive Avon campaigns to be entered into the prize draw.
A video was released on the Avon representative website announcing the winners of all 555 prizes, which also included a five star meal for two people, a 50 inch TV, 50 chances to win £50 shopping vouchers and 500 chances to win a bundle of Avon products.