No Felicity Shaw is her name and apparently she's a proper postwoman.tonytucker wrote:Actresswotashitjob wrote:Your missing this when you dont have WTL lol
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
no huddles/wtll for a month-greivance?RESOLVED thanks tb :)
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72763
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: no huddles/wtll for a month-greivance?
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
postslippete
- Posts: 4202
- Joined: 14 Jul 2014, 16:27
- Gender: Male
Re: no huddles/wtll for a month-greivance?
Dorset Plodder wrote:I agree with your point. If WTLL isn't being done (but the hours are being booked by the Manager, as I believe it's a box that needs to be Ticked for an element of his bonus)then it's basically Fraud!motherhubbard wrote: The maths is very simple.
In an office of say 60 staff, if everyone has 30 minutes WTLL scheduled then that adds 30 hours/week to the indoor hours.
Take it away and you lose a job.
WTLL may be a lot of things, but it isn't pointless.![]()
However in the world of Royal Mail, where "I'm alright Jack f**k You"! Most of the Runners see WTLL simply as something which is stopping them rushing out the door to finish early!
How many times have you been in one of these sessions and someone is trying to get something sorted and all you hear is, " Come on for God's sake we're wasting time we could be out on delivery"? The short sightedness of these idiots is beyond belief. They'll sell their souls for £200 instead of putting in a disagreement and getting the Office Duties sorted. Which will benefit EVERYONE LONG TERM
Couldn't agree more. In the relentless drive to increase efficiency and to help prevent staff from claiming overtime on the collapse duties our WTLL session did not take place, unlike last week whereby I claimed a full 30 minutes extra for completing the Have Your Say Survey
On the face of it, shareholder value is the dumbest idea in the world.