ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Jo Wood: The Postman Ate My Rabbit
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72738
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Jo Wood: The Postman Ate My Rabbit
http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/celebrity/ ... 80839.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Jo Wood's neighbours ate her pet rabbit.
Jo Wood 60, ex-wife of Rolling Stones rocker Ronnie Wood was devastated when her parents gave away her white rabbit Snowy to a postman when she was younger, but she was left even more distraught when she later discovered he had eaten it.
When asked what her greatest disappointment in life is, she said: "That my neighbours ate my pet rabbit. When I was small I had a white rabbit called Snowy, but my parents said I didn't look after him properly so they gave him away to the postman down the road.
"After a week, because I missed him, I went to visit snowy, so I knocked on the postman's door and he answered and said, 'Sorry love, we've eaten it.' I was so upset."
The model used to despise going to school so much she would countdown how many years she had left before she could leave, which resulted in her father becoming "worried" about her.
Speaking to Event magazine, she added: "I was a quiet, shy child. People don't believe me when I say that but I was. I hated school with a passion. I remember counting how many years I had to go. My father was so worried about me, he took me have an IQ test when I was 10.
"My score put me in the top 10 per cent in Essex, so then he was even more confused as to why I didn't do well at school."
Jo Wood's neighbours ate her pet rabbit.
Jo Wood 60, ex-wife of Rolling Stones rocker Ronnie Wood was devastated when her parents gave away her white rabbit Snowy to a postman when she was younger, but she was left even more distraught when she later discovered he had eaten it.
When asked what her greatest disappointment in life is, she said: "That my neighbours ate my pet rabbit. When I was small I had a white rabbit called Snowy, but my parents said I didn't look after him properly so they gave him away to the postman down the road.
"After a week, because I missed him, I went to visit snowy, so I knocked on the postman's door and he answered and said, 'Sorry love, we've eaten it.' I was so upset."
The model used to despise going to school so much she would countdown how many years she had left before she could leave, which resulted in her father becoming "worried" about her.
Speaking to Event magazine, she added: "I was a quiet, shy child. People don't believe me when I say that but I was. I hated school with a passion. I remember counting how many years I had to go. My father was so worried about me, he took me have an IQ test when I was 10.
"My score put me in the top 10 per cent in Essex, so then he was even more confused as to why I didn't do well at school."
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
wabbithunta
- Posts: 872
- Joined: 03 Oct 2007, 18:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: On Planet Earth... Unlike the people who run RM!
Re: Jo Wood: The Postman Ate My Rabbit
So the story goes from her pet rabbit being eaten to her IQ and her parents being confused as to why she was crap at school.
A.D.D. seems to be key!
So much for being upset about her rabbit! She just waffles on about her time at school!
Essex women! If only they had a brain(cell) between them...!
A.D.D. seems to be key!
So much for being upset about her rabbit! She just waffles on about her time at school!
Essex women! If only they had a brain(cell) between them...!
"Better to die on your feet than live a life time on your knees"
-
ewancurze
- Posts: 400
- Joined: 22 Jun 2010, 19:25
- Gender: Male
Re: Jo Wood: The Postman Ate My Rabbit
Good job she did not have a pet pussy cat or the headline could be a bit different!
-
scoobydo79
- Posts: 2056
- Joined: 15 May 2011, 19:04
- Gender: Male
Re: Jo Wood: The Postman Ate My Rabbit
Its fortunate that She never gave Him Her pussy 
-
saddlerposty
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 248
- Joined: 08 Mar 2010, 18:20
- Gender: Male
Re: Jo Wood: The Postman Ate My Rabbit
and here's me thinking he'd eaten another kind of rabbit that she may have owned. 
-
saddlerposty
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 248
- Joined: 08 Mar 2010, 18:20
- Gender: Male
Re: Jo Wood: The Postman Ate My Rabbit
And here's me thinking he eaten another kind of rabbit she may have owned. 
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72738
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Jo Wood: The Postman Ate My Rabbit

All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
saddlerposty
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 248
- Joined: 08 Mar 2010, 18:20
- Gender: Male
Re: Jo Wood: The Postman Ate My Rabbit
oops groundhog day 
-
Lounge Lizard
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 9458
- Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54
Re: Jo Wood: The Postman Ate My Rabbit
Steady on.wabbithunta wrote:So the story goes from her pet rabbit being eaten to her IQ and her parents being confused as to why she was crap at school.
A.D.D. seems to be key!
So much for being upset about her rabbit! She just waffles on about her time at school!
Essex women! If only they had a brain(cell) between them...!
-
IloveMYredTROLLEY!
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1923
- Joined: 02 Apr 2010, 06:54
- Gender: Male
Re: Jo Wood: The Postman Ate My Rabbit
Sure it was not Freddie Starr? After all, he like hamsters a while back. 
-
wabbithunta
- Posts: 872
- Joined: 03 Oct 2007, 18:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: On Planet Earth... Unlike the people who run RM!
Re: Jo Wood: The Postman Ate My Rabbit
Since when is calling/implying that someone is "dumb" being racist then?Lounge Lizard wrote:Steady on.wabbithunta wrote:So the story goes from her pet rabbit being eaten to her IQ and her parents being confused as to why she was crap at school.
A.D.D. seems to be key!
So much for being upset about her rabbit! She just waffles on about her time at school!
Essex women! If only they had a brain(cell) between them...!I'm not suggesting anyone would call you 'racist' but those living north-east of the capital might not take kindly to such a remark.
![]()
![]()
"Essex" jokes thrive across the nation, and especially down south!
Or are you saying that Northern "sensibilities" are being brought into question?
So much for humour! [And I thought "Grammar Nazis" were bad]
"Better to die on your feet than live a life time on your knees"
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72738
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Jo Wood: The Postman Ate My Rabbit
context http://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communit ... st#p687352" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; and
http://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communit ... st#p689805" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; he was called racist for making a similar comment
http://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communit ... st#p689805" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; he was called racist for making a similar comment
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
Lounge Lizard
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 9458
- Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54
Re: Jo Wood: The Postman Ate My Rabbit
TBT,TrueBlueTerrier wrote:context http://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communit ... st#p687352" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; and
http://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communit ... st#p689805" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; he was called racist for making a similar comment
Sorry to correct you on this but never, ever would I make a comment "similar" to "Essex women! If only they had a brain(cell) between them".
I "was called racist" but only for suggesting a favourable trait of those living in a far more northerly part of Britain.
Anyway, to get back on topic surely it's most regrettable that a postal worker could have such disregard for a pet and that he could reflect badly on all of us.