Royal Mail opens apprenticeship drive during national campaign week
http://www.tringtoday.co.uk/news/more-n ... -1-6630301" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Royal Mail’s giant Home Counties North sorting centre is calling on people from the town to apply for its latest apprenticeships scheme.
The site in Maylands, Hemel Hempstead, is now taking applications between now and April 26.
The company is looking for apprentices in the fields of Advanced Engineering, Fleet Advanced Vehicles and Project Management.
The drive coincides with National Apprenticeships Week, running throughout this week.
Town MP Mike Penning has backed the scheme and said: “I am delighted that Royal Mail are seeking apprentices for their Home Counties North Distribution Centre in Maylands.
“This is a great opportunity for local young people and I encourage anyone interested to apply.”
For more details, visit http://www.royalmailgroup.com/careers/a ... programmes" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.
The depot on the industrial estate’s Maxted Road has among the highest parcel volumes in the whole of the UK.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
RM opens apprenticeship drive during national campaign week
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72738
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
RM opens apprenticeship drive during national campaign week
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.