ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

SENIOR DOM ALLOWS PRIVATE USE OF CAR FOR DELIVERY TODAY.

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72763
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: SENIOR DOM ALLOWS PRIVATE USE OF CAR FOR DELIVERY TODAY.

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

Gold Fox wrote:Short of van today, two line managers went out ( with half delivery each) in their own cars, I done twelve specials in my car and " sweetener " was , when finish ..go home.. and I made one and a half hour. Using private cars, DOM and Area Manager , know all about it . I have been told that delivery come first , it got to go out. Tons of o/t available in DO.
If someone is on a fishing trip and is trying to cause problems, please be aware of a particular clause in the rules:

Ongoing actions that make more work for the Moderators and Administrators or regularly annoy other members and require moderator action will not be tolerated.If banning you is easier than dealing with the problems you are causing, you will be banned.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Gold Fox
Posts: 313
Joined: 06 Jun 2014, 20:50
Gender: Female

Re: SENIOR DOM ALLOWS PRIVATE USE OF CAR FOR DELIVERY TODAY.

Post by Gold Fox »

Ok ..no more post from me . From now on ... I know nothing.
wabbithunta
Posts: 872
Joined: 03 Oct 2007, 18:39
Gender: Male
Location: On Planet Earth... Unlike the people who run RM!

Re: SENIOR DOM ALLOWS PRIVATE USE OF CAR FOR DELIVERY TODAY.

Post by wabbithunta »

There would seem to be a bit of an issue regarding delivery methods within the DO that Gold Fox works in if that's how they operate there. It sounds very lax on delivery methods, security and safety etc to say the least!

That's my opinion of course and I may be wrong...

:cuppa
"Better to die on your feet than live a life time on your knees"