ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

clashcityrocker

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.

Do you want 'clashcityrocker' to return to Royal Mail Chat ?

Yes.
105
80%
No.
26
20%
 
Total votes: 131

rainbowwarrior72
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 431
Joined: 07 Nov 2009, 11:14
Gender: Male

Re: clashcityrocker

Post by rainbowwarrior72 »

We need them all Dingo and Budfrog included. But lets it constructive even if there is a difference of opinion that's what debate is all about
Nondescript
Posts: 232
Joined: 29 Nov 2013, 16:25
Gender: Male

Re: clashcityrocker

Post by Nondescript »

I've always found CCR's and dingo's posts to be interesting, even if I didn't necessarily agree with them, and the forum is/would be a poorer place withouth both of them.
Lounge Lizard
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 9458
Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54

Re: clashcityrocker

Post by Lounge Lizard »

Nondescript wrote:I've always found CCR's and dingo's posts to be interesting, even if I didn't necessarily agree with them, and the forum is/would be a poorer place withouth both of them.
indeed, we need everyone on here :nana except those making accusations, albeit indirectly, of being an 'idiot'. :thumbdown
postypie
Posts: 435
Joined: 18 Mar 2012, 19:37
Gender: Male

Re: clashcityrocker

Post by postypie »

Like me Clashcityrocker is a Joe Strummer (The Clash fan)..so voting for him was easy.
Might not agree with every thing he says but then again this forum is about debate and free speech isn't it?
Barbel
Posts: 593
Joined: 21 Sep 2012, 16:11
Gender: Male

Re: clashcityrocker

Post by Barbel »

I don't know what's gone on but I voted yes.
fishtank
Posts: 19732
Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
Gender: Male

Re: clashcityrocker

Post by fishtank »

He didn't leave because of anything anybody else did or said, he's not that precious ffs.
good times, bad times you know I've had my share