ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Moya's My View:The Employee Survey is important
-
Budfrog
- Posts: 893
- Joined: 11 Sep 2007, 02:19
Re: Moya's My View:The Employee Survey is important
A photocopy of every Employee Survey Form returned by CWU members should be sent to CWU HQ so they can publish the Unions's own analysis of the returns and the comments made ;)
-
POSTMAN
- SITE ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 32815
- Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
- Gender: Male
Re: Moya's My View:The Employee Survey is important
100% yes,you can take them home if you want to.4mph wrote:We're always told we HAVE to fill it in in the room while they watch. Our rep says we can take it home, fill out and post back to Mori - Ipsos- whoever's doing it. Any official clarification on this ?
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
-
daveyeff
- Posts: 4699
- Joined: 12 Mar 2010, 19:38
- Gender: Male
Re: Moya's My View:The Employee Survey is important
done ours this morning....according to them it has to be filled in. I put what I always put....'I do not have anything to say'. they can't force you to have an opinion. 
-
redandblue
- Posts: 104
- Joined: 24 Jul 2013, 21:42
- Gender: Male
Re: Moya's My View:The Employee Survey is important
I know for a fact that our opinions are not listened to.
If they were, Moya, and her minions would have got the bullet by now.
If they were, Moya, and her minions would have got the bullet by now.
-
Budfrog
- Posts: 893
- Joined: 11 Sep 2007, 02:19
Re: Moya's My View:The Employee Survey is important
That is rubbish ... the survey is VOLUNTARY you do NOT need to return it if you do not wish. By returning even a blank form it is classed as a return and improves the return rate. I am all for surveys and believe that CWU should have access to all returned forms so they can compile and publish their own analysis rather than the endless spin that comes out in the Courier.daveyeff wrote:done ours this morning....according to them it has to be filled in. I put what I always put....'I do not have anything to say'. they can't force you to have an opinion.
-
daveyeff
- Posts: 4699
- Joined: 12 Mar 2010, 19:38
- Gender: Male
Re: Moya's My View:The Employee Survey is important
well you may be totally correct, but its what we got told off the DOM. it wont be the first time they've lied. I bet there's plenty of other offices being told exactly the same thing.Budfrog wrote:That is rubbish ... the survey is VOLUNTARY you do NOT need to return it if you do not wish. By returning even a blank form it is classed as a return and improves the return rate. I am all for surveys and believe that CWU should have access to all returned forms so they can compile and publish their own analysis rather than the endless spin that comes out in the Courier.daveyeff wrote:done ours this morning....according to them it has to be filled in. I put what I always put....'I do not have anything to say'. they can't force you to have an opinion.
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: Moya's My View:The Employee Survey is important
The union rep stood up and said they HAD to be filled in there and then.........not that most of us did it, just put the blank ones in the envelopes and let them deal with it.daveyeff wrote:well you may be totally correct, but its what we got told off the DOM. it wont be the first time they've lied. I bet there's plenty of other offices being told exactly the same thing.Budfrog wrote:That is rubbish ... the survey is VOLUNTARY you do NOT need to return it if you do not wish. By returning even a blank form it is classed as a return and improves the return rate. I am all for surveys and believe that CWU should have access to all returned forms so they can compile and publish their own analysis rather than the endless spin that comes out in the Courier.daveyeff wrote:done ours this morning....according to them it has to be filled in. I put what I always put....'I do not have anything to say'. they can't force you to have an opinion.
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
manboss
- Posts: 110
- Joined: 20 Feb 2013, 15:55
- Gender: Male
Re: Moya's My View:The Employee Survey is important
Got given mine today, was told to bring it back when I had filled it in but no pressure on when it had to be back or any pressure to do it there an then and I've not even looked at it yet.