Anyway I hate these Geezers who are basically bully boys wearing pink shirts and playing soothing guitar intros just to lower our guards.
It's a slick video made by some PR firm but the basic message is a threat and no amount of ponsing up with a poofy pink shirt and aftershave with a hippy like sunshine guitar intro can change that.
The man is a greedy monster and needs a good kick in the bollocks from the boys down stairs but sadly too many starry eyed wanna be believers fell for his lies and deceit.
All that glitters is not gold, just ask some of Gary's Glitters victims what they think of the gold rings and silver chains.
Nurse where's my medicine, I am having that hostile feeling again.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Hello Leighton is Back!
-
Cyclopz
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 177
- Joined: 05 Jan 2013, 09:36
- Gender: Male
Re: Hello Leighton is Back!
I spend my life trying to fit in but I always end up standing out.
-
Lounge Lizard
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 9458
- Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54
Re: Hello Leighton is Back!
Cyclopz wrote:Anyway I hate these Geezers who are basically bully boys wearing pink shirts and playing soothing guitar intros just to lower our guards.
It's a slick video made by some PR firm but the basic message is a threat and no amount of ponsing up with a poofy pink shirt and aftershave with a hippy like sunshine guitar intro can change that.
The man is a greedy monster and needs a good kick in the bollocks from the boys down stairs but sadly too many starry eyed wanna be believers fell for his lies and deceit.
All that glitters is not gold, just ask some of Gary's Glitters victims what they think of the gold rings and silver chains.
Nurse where's my medicine, I am having that hostile feeling again.