Likening it to a movie. Bad script, bad acting etc etc.
Everyone one knows what it's like and nobody wants to see it, because it's "the same old same old..."
Ergo British cinema is dead.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
WTL Hard-Hitting Video
-
wabbithunta
- Posts: 872
- Joined: 03 Oct 2007, 18:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: On Planet Earth... Unlike the people who run RM!
Re: WTL Hard-Hitting Video
"Better to die on your feet than live a life time on your knees"
-
POSTMAN
- SITE ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 32815
- Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
- Gender: Male
Re: WTL Hard-Hitting Video
It's a WTL video which is available on content on demand.
Demand a WTL with it in it.
Demand a WTL with it in it.
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
-
Cyclopz
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 177
- Joined: 05 Jan 2013, 09:36
- Gender: Male
Re: WTL Hard-Hitting Video
That will be the answer Postman.
Muchas gracias.
Muchas gracias.
I spend my life trying to fit in but I always end up standing out.
-
spiderj
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 969
- Joined: 12 Apr 2013, 07:54
- Gender: Male
- Location: ctp
Re: WTL Hard-Hitting Video
I've asked to have wtll
As I felt I was being bullied by exclusion.
Hmmmm
As I felt I was being bullied by exclusion.
Hmmmm
I won
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: WTL Hard-Hitting Video
krussel wrote:Did not get the MONG ref, guess I am out of touch.
"Mong" or Mongoloid was a word used to describe the general physical type of some or all of the populations of East Asia, Central Asia, Southeast Asia, Eastern Russia, the Arctic, the Americas, parts of the Pacific Islands, and some northeastern parts of South Asia, It was originally used as a derogatory term to specifically denote people with Down's Syndrome because there was a vague similarity in physical facial features but has now become an abusive term used to cover any kind of mental or even physical disability...a bit like "retard".
About as disgusting a term as you could think up, real scumbag material.
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
-
wabbithunta
- Posts: 872
- Joined: 03 Oct 2007, 18:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: On Planet Earth... Unlike the people who run RM!
Re: WTL Hard-Hitting Video
Along with the "spaz" one too, another vile derogatory term used when I was growing up to insult people with cerebral palsy. They changed the name of the Spastics Society to Scope not long after that if I recall. It's got to be one of the worst type of insults I ever heard and still makes me annoyed when I hear it used.fishtank wrote:krussel wrote:Did not get the MONG ref, guess I am out of touch.
"Mong" or Mongoloid was a word used to describe the general physical type of some or all of the populations of East Asia, Central Asia, Southeast Asia, Eastern Russia, the Arctic, the Americas, parts of the Pacific Islands, and some northeastern parts of South Asia, It was originally used as a derogatory term to specifically denote people with Down's Syndrome because there was a vague similarity in physical facial features but has now become an abusive term used to cover any kind of mental or even physical disability...a bit like "retard".
About as disgusting a term as you could think up, real scumbag material.
"Better to die on your feet than live a life time on your knees"
-
Cyclopz
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 177
- Joined: 05 Jan 2013, 09:36
- Gender: Male
Re: WTL Hard-Hitting Video
Indeed I feel the same.spiderj wrote:I've asked to have wtll
As I felt I was being bullied by exclusion.
Hmmmm
I spend my life trying to fit in but I always end up standing out.
-
Lounge Lizard
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 9458
- Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54
Re: WTL Hard-Hitting Video
I'm old enough to remember when 'deaf and dumb', 'negro', 'spastic' and 'mongol' were normal parlance and NOT at all derogatory or abusive.wabbithunta wrote:Along with the "spaz" one too, another vile derogatory term used when I was growing up to insult people with cerebral palsy. They changed the name of the Spastics Society to Scope not long after that if I recall. It's got to be one of the worst type of insults I ever heard and still makes me annoyed when I hear it used.fishtank wrote:krussel wrote:Did not get the MONG ref, guess I am out of touch.
"Mong" or Mongoloid was a word used to describe the general physical type of some or all of the populations of East Asia, Central Asia, Southeast Asia, Eastern Russia, the Arctic, the Americas, parts of the Pacific Islands, and some northeastern parts of South Asia, It was originally used as a derogatory term to specifically denote people with Down's Syndrome because there was a vague similarity in physical facial features but has now become an abusive term used to cover any kind of mental or even physical disability...a bit like "retard".
About as disgusting a term as you could think up, real scumbag material.
Had everyone in society been tolerant of those different to, and in some cases less fortunate than, themselves replacement terms for these groups might not have come into use.