ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
WTL Hard-Hitting Video
-
mudmonster
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 107
- Joined: 28 Apr 2010, 15:32
- Gender: Male
Re: WTL Hard-Hitting Video
if you want to see a site about bullying go to www. bullyonline I'm sure you will see the need for the video!!

-
Jpro747
- Posts: 1342
- Joined: 23 Dec 2012, 10:22
- Gender: Male
Re: WTL Hard-Hitting Video
I have no problem with a bit of banter, lightly joking/ having a laugh with colleagues, but what pisses me off is when some people take it too far to the point it becomes malicious and then when questioned about it just say 'it's only a bit of banter' to defend themselves.
-
underpaidoverwalked
- Posts: 115
- Joined: 24 Jun 2009, 15:21
- Gender: Male
- Location: dark side of the moon
Re: WTL Hard-Hitting Video
watched it then went for a bacon roll lol
-
spiderj
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 969
- Joined: 12 Apr 2013, 07:54
- Gender: Male
- Location: ctp
Re: WTL Hard-Hitting Video
Like two managers at oursJpro747 wrote:I have no problem with a bit of banter, lightly joking/ having a laugh with colleagues, but what pisses me off is when some people take it too far to the point it becomes malicious and then when questioned about it just say 'it's only a bit of banter' to defend themselves.
Pathetic excuses
I won
-
Regal
- Posts: 132
- Joined: 03 Nov 2007, 13:34
- Gender: Male
- Location: Yorkshire
Re: WTL Hard-Hitting Video
A typical social engineering video aimed at dispiriting the inner strength of the work force through manipulative fear tactics so the work force becomes quiet, silent, submissive worker drones!
Tomorrow Never Knows
-
Lounge Lizard
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 9458
- Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54
Re: WTL Hard-Hitting Video
Never have WTLs. 
-
Cyclopz
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 177
- Joined: 05 Jan 2013, 09:36
- Gender: Male
Re: WTL Hard-Hitting Video
This makes me laugh.
Harassment by exclusion and swear words being used why not come and have a look at our office.
Hardly any English is spoken so loads of peope are excluded from conversations who don't speak that particular language and all the swearing is done in a multitude of different tongues.
I doubt very much this video will be shown at our office, in fact I will bet money it won't.
Harassment by exclusion and swear words being used why not come and have a look at our office.
Hardly any English is spoken so loads of peope are excluded from conversations who don't speak that particular language and all the swearing is done in a multitude of different tongues.
I doubt very much this video will be shown at our office, in fact I will bet money it won't.
I spend my life trying to fit in but I always end up standing out.
-
Cyclopz
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 177
- Joined: 05 Jan 2013, 09:36
- Gender: Male
Re: WTL Hard-Hitting Video
By the way, is there any way of getting access to this video?
I spend my life trying to fit in but I always end up standing out.
-
POSTMAN
- SITE ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 32815
- Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
- Gender: Male
Re: WTL Hard-Hitting Video
Myroyalmai wrote:Thank you for your message.
This video is not scheduled to be made available on RMTV and is currently only available on content on demand.
Kind regards
Myroyalmail team
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
-
Cyclopz
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 177
- Joined: 05 Jan 2013, 09:36
- Gender: Male
Re: WTL Hard-Hitting Video
Thanks for that Postman.
Somehow I am not surprised by the answer.
I guess it's only white dominated English speaking offices that will get shown this video.
The concept that other cultures and races could also be racist might be a bit too much for old RM to grasp.
Somehow I am not surprised by the answer.
I guess it's only white dominated English speaking offices that will get shown this video.
The concept that other cultures and races could also be racist might be a bit too much for old RM to grasp.
I spend my life trying to fit in but I always end up standing out.
-
krussel
- Posts: 5300
- Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
- Gender: Male
- Location: Out on the streets.
Re: WTL Hard-Hitting Video
Did not get the MONG ref, guess I am out of touch.
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
-
Cyclopz
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 177
- Joined: 05 Jan 2013, 09:36
- Gender: Male
Re: WTL Hard-Hitting Video
If you want to know what life is really like at my office watch this video from 15:27 onwards:
http://www.ndtv.com/video/player/the-bi ... 014/350156" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Sums it up perfectly.
http://www.ndtv.com/video/player/the-bi ... 014/350156" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Sums it up perfectly.
I spend my life trying to fit in but I always end up standing out.
-
Cyclopz
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 177
- Joined: 05 Jan 2013, 09:36
- Gender: Male
Re: WTL Hard-Hitting Video
One of the unseen tensions that we are not aware of is between Britains Sunni and Shia populations.
I think most of the aggressuon is coming from the Sunni Salafi school of Islam.
We have both Sunni and Shia muslims at work within mainly the Pakistani community and I wonder what unseen or unheard comments are being made between both.
Sectariaism is a poison and like a disease it spreads its tentacles and infects all around it.
Sometimes it's just better to be blissfully unaware and not understand what is being spoken around you.
I think most of the aggressuon is coming from the Sunni Salafi school of Islam.
We have both Sunni and Shia muslims at work within mainly the Pakistani community and I wonder what unseen or unheard comments are being made between both.
Sectariaism is a poison and like a disease it spreads its tentacles and infects all around it.
Sometimes it's just better to be blissfully unaware and not understand what is being spoken around you.
I spend my life trying to fit in but I always end up standing out.
-
CharlesSpooner
- Posts: 383
- Joined: 20 Jul 2011, 15:22
- Gender: Male
Re: WTL Hard-Hitting Video
Excruciatingly bad dialogue, phoned in acting, two dimensional characters with absolutely no development, pedestrian direction, full of cliches and an absolute refusal to acknowledge that the audience might have an ounce of intelligence.
British cinema is dead.

British cinema is dead.

-
Cyclopz
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 177
- Joined: 05 Jan 2013, 09:36
- Gender: Male
Re: WTL Hard-Hitting Video
What's that got to do with anything in this thread?
Are you talking about the video itself?
I really want to get hold of this video.
Are you talking about the video itself?
I really want to get hold of this video.
I spend my life trying to fit in but I always end up standing out.