
http://barnet.fixmystreet.com/report/587318
Reported in the Accumulated Litter category anonymously at 13:27, Saturday 14 February 2015
Sent to Barnet Borough Council 2 minutes later
Photo of this report
Hi,
When the council recently cut back the bushes on the corner of Cromwell Road, they revealed an old Royal Mail trolley. It's in an awful state and is an eyesore.
Why does our street look have to look like a mess?
I have asked Royal Mail to remove, but they 'claim' to be using as a mailbag drop for 'years'.
1) I hope not as its full of holes and is insecure
2) Years? How its been buried in buses for years..
3) It's a mess - why should we have to put up with this? The corner is turning into a rubbish collection point...
I have contacted Royal Mail in these tweets, they have their response and a number of photos documenting the state:
1) https://twitter.com/ells/status/5657973 ... 24/photo/1
2) https://twitter.com/ells/status/5665844 ... 40/photo/1
In addition, It would be nice if some evergreen plants could be put where you have cut back - it looks awful now...
Thanks