ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Shouldn't Blue Shirts be called Red Shirts from now on?!!

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
music4essex
Posts: 717
Joined: 15 Oct 2009, 16:18
Gender: Female

Re: Shouldn't Blue Shirts be called Red Shirts from now on?!

Post by music4essex »

I am on delivery , I prefer the blue shirts

Essex mum :cuppa
Mightyaj
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 63
Joined: 09 Dec 2009, 21:25
Gender: Male

Re: Shouldn't Blue Shirts be called Red Shirts from now on?!

Post by Mightyaj »

Ok Ok I get the drift. Everyone wants blue shirts!! Sorry I asked! :nervous
SpacePhoenix
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 12203
Joined: 12 Nov 2008, 17:03
Gender: Male

Re: Shouldn't Blue Shirts be called Red Shirts from now on?!

Post by SpacePhoenix »

blue1873 wrote:"Blue is the colour" :thumbup :Applause
You've been singing this to much: :chuckle

Claudiasdad
Posts: 14
Joined: 20 Jul 2014, 18:50
Gender: Male

Re: Shouldn't Blue Shirts be called Red Shirts from now on?!

Post by Claudiasdad »

Engineers in mail centres wear blue polos and sweat shirts , I stopped wearing blue shirts since they made them unisex and they look like maternity smocks :crazy:
Chelseablue
Posts: 2227
Joined: 19 Aug 2013, 14:33
Gender: Female

Re: Shouldn't Blue Shirts be called Red Shirts from now on?!

Post by Chelseablue »

The polos would be better if they were made of better material ,sweat resistant etc& not made of cheap netting
Claudiasdad
Posts: 14
Joined: 20 Jul 2014, 18:50
Gender: Male

Re: Shouldn't Blue Shirts be called Red Shirts from now on?!

Post by Claudiasdad »

Chelseablue wrote:The polos would be better if they were made of better material ,sweat resistant etc& not made of cheap netting
I agree but 100% cotton costs a lot that's why we get that crappy poly cotton mix :evil/mad