Worksop: Woman’s tearful plea for return of ‘I love you’ letter her brother left her
http://www.worksopguardian.co.uk/news/l ... -1-7103845
A Worksop woman has made a tearful plea for the return of a letter that her late brother left her.
The letter was tucked inside her purse which she dropped outside the Royal Mail offices on Ryton Street at around 7.45am on Thursday 12th February.
The Longchamp purse is black and about seven inches long and had her bank cards, driving licence and National Insurance card inside.
“It is just the letter I want,” she said.
“My brother Nigel left it me before he suddenly died and he told me he loved me in it.”
The woman only realised that purse had the precious letter inside on her return home.
“There was no cash but did have my bank cards and driving licence and NI card,” she added. It also had a picture of my daughter in it.”
“I have had the purse years but I just want the letter back.”
If anyone finds the purse or has any information contact the Guardian on 0800 500 500.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Worksop: Woman's tearful plea for return of letter
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72738
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Worksop: Woman's tearful plea for return of letter
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
Lounge Lizard
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 9458
- Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54
Re: Worksop: Woman’s tearful plea for return of letter
Precious letters or photographs that are lost so often cause such upset.
If only everyone though to take a copy of it, then keep one with you and one at home.
If only everyone though to take a copy of it, then keep one with you and one at home.