ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Employee Survey 2015 coming soon
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72763
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Employee Survey 2015 coming soon
I wouldn't say nothing. We had a team of "HR Experts" turn up and talk to everyone. They were meant to report back but didn't. Its not much, but its not nothing.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
postypie
- Posts: 435
- Joined: 18 Mar 2012, 19:37
- Gender: Male
Re: Employee Survey 2015 coming soon
I am amused at the fact in our office at least once these forms are completed our managers collect them all up run off into their offices with the forms that are never to be seen again..I am sure they get where they are supposed too!!lol...Not!
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: Employee Survey 2015 coming soon
I disagree, filling them in resulted in dismissal.........it's hard to come back from that.TrueBlueTerrier wrote:The only certantity is if no one fills it out - nothing will change.
Even if the chances are miniscule that completing them will change anything, at least by doing so you can say you did everything possible to change a situation you disagreed with.
Failing to fill it out is similar to failing to vote, if you don't is your right to complain diminished in some small way.
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
redneck
- Posts: 788
- Joined: 04 Jan 2010, 20:28
- Gender: Male
Re: Employee Survey 2015 coming soon
They are meant to be posted off hence the attached A4 envelope with them in the pack. Why then are we expected every year to fill them in like naughty schoolboys doing lines on site in front of management???? Refused to do it last year will do so again this.
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Employee Survey 2015 coming soon
Well if nobody fills them out it may highlight in not some small measure the utter contempt the employees have for the HYS system.TrueBlueTerrier wrote:The only certantity is if no one fills it out - nothing will change.
-
rhia
- Posts: 27
- Joined: 16 Oct 2012, 15:09
- Gender: Male
Re: Employee Survey 2015 coming soon
Why can't survey be sent to home address then management have no control on what you write then post yourself would think more people would return forms that way 