ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
What is wrong with people?!
-
scoobydo79
- Posts: 2058
- Joined: 15 May 2011, 19:04
- Gender: Male
Re: What is wrong with people?!
The Union and its reps have repeatedly told staff not to come in before start times,not to prep door to door items in their own time and to take their breaks.Its not ignorance these people know damn well what they are doing.They just dont care.I woulnt blame any rep who had given up.
-
DB1100
- Posts: 1976
- Joined: 10 Sep 2007, 14:30
Re: What is wrong with people?!
At the office I work at,I signed in 10 mins before my time this morning glancing at the registar I noticed 1 part timer had come in at 0600 his start time is 0730,1 full timer in at 0430 start time 0615,2 other F/T at 0500 for a 0615 start and numerous p/t from 0600 to 0630 for a 0730 start.
For we were soldiers once,and young
-
terry2972
- Posts: 482
- Joined: 17 Jan 2014, 15:26
- Gender: Male
Re: What is wrong with people?!
All I can say I don't mind doing overtime as a parttimer I need to but I never ever start before my start time, I just can't get my head round the ones that work for free
-
aiden01
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 7001
- Joined: 27 Feb 2013, 21:43
- Gender: Male
Re: What is wrong with people?!
idiotsDB1100 wrote:At the office I work at,I signed in 10 mins before my time this morning glancing at the registar I noticed 1 part timer had come in at 0600 his start time is 0730,1 full timer in at 0430 start time 0615,2 other F/T at 0500 for a 0615 start and numerous p/t from 0600 to 0630 for a 0730 start.
-
wabbithunta
- Posts: 872
- Joined: 03 Oct 2007, 18:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: On Planet Earth... Unlike the people who run RM!
Re: What is wrong with people?!
As far as I can tell there's only two ways to stop this, or at least try to.
Clock in and out: Never going to happen
DOM's, and Lino's, stopping the workforce from entering the premises to start work before their official starting times. Again, never going to happen.
Clock in and out: Never going to happen
DOM's, and Lino's, stopping the workforce from entering the premises to start work before their official starting times. Again, never going to happen.
"Better to die on your feet than live a life time on your knees"
-
secluder
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 40
- Joined: 30 Aug 2009, 10:59
- Gender: Male
Re: What is wrong with people?!
Thirdly dismissed frrom the union after local rep advice is ignored.wabbithunta wrote:As far as I can tell there's only two ways to stop this, or at least try to.
Clock in and out: Never going to happen![]()
DOM's, and Lino's, stopping the workforce from entering the premises to start work before their official starting times. Again, never going to happen.
Do you think that will happen?