Ha ha, I got it TBTTrueBlueTerrier wrote: No but management are nervous when they are late![]()
![]()
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
man come in early.
-
Bahia Feliz
- Posts: 1169
- Joined: 22 Sep 2008, 21:04
- Gender: Male
Re: man come in early.
-
redneck
- Posts: 788
- Joined: 04 Jan 2010, 20:28
- Gender: Male
Re: man come in early.
Big chief no care less, man come in early win more horses for him and big chief get bigger wigwam as tribe look good. Man come in early is thief though, he favoured and steal food from families who follow tribe rules. 
-
Dozen
- Posts: 101
- Joined: 21 Mar 2013, 18:56
- Gender: Male
Re: man come in early.
i'm cracking up reading this topic man
-
Cyclopz
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 177
- Joined: 05 Jan 2013, 09:36
- Gender: Male
Re: man come in early.
My bet is he is Afro caribbean.
I spend my life trying to fit in but I always end up standing out.
-
Tuffers1875
- Posts: 146
- Joined: 14 Nov 2012, 15:27
- Gender: Male
Re: man come in early.
About time I read something funny on here. I literally lolAnonymouse wrote:Am i the only one reading this in the voice of a Native American?
-
Lounge Lizard
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 9458
- Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54
Re: man come in early.
Moya early in office before sun rise.arnold cheshire wrote:has any office got women who come in early ?987654321 wrote:Man come in early Saturday morning so he can get finished early takes no tea break.when I get back at 1pm man is prepping Monday's d2ds so he can finish early Monday and not have a tea break.this goes on all week.man's never heard of a false economy.man's been working for royal mail 21 year.he's not the only one who works for free.there's about 10 others .in no other place I've worked has man ever come in the work for free.
Dave and Billy in office after Wimbledon Greggs opens.
-
Rumple
- Posts: 429
- Joined: 20 Nov 2013, 10:45
- Gender: Male
Re: man come in early.
Man with whole in pocket feel cocky all day.
-
genesis
- Posts: 220
- Joined: 29 May 2007, 21:04
Re: man come in early.
Big chief 1000excuses he make pockets empty, he listen to tom toms ,he say great white chief bring bonus ,he bring for us great sorting office in the sky.Rumple wrote:Man with whole in pocket feel cocky all day.
-
steve1873
- Posts: 800
- Joined: 08 Oct 2007, 13:55
Re: man come in early.
How?Anonymouse wrote:Am i the only one reading this in the voice of a Native American?
-
chrisj
- Posts: 1883
- Joined: 21 Dec 2010, 16:24
- Gender: Male
Re: man come in early.
Is this the title of a song - by Sting or someone? and the rest are lyrics to the song???
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: man come in early.
I wisharnold cheshire wrote:has any office got women who come in early ?
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72763
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: man come in early.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
redneck
- Posts: 788
- Joined: 04 Jan 2010, 20:28
- Gender: Male
Re: man come in early.
Vince Gill bad man, he want to take over homeland and send comanchero to reservation.
-
genesis
- Posts: 220
- Joined: 29 May 2007, 21:04
Re: man come in early.
Vince gill speak with fork tongue general custer is in the video.redneck wrote:Vince Gill bad man, he want to take over homeland and send comanchero to reservation.
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72763
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: man come in early.
Chief Yellow hair sure got the point.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.