ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Merry xmas/shaking peoples hands?
-
CABANA83
- Posts: 34
- Joined: 06 May 2013, 14:02
- Gender: Male
Re: Merry xmas/shaking peoples hands?
''I just want to say... that over the years I have come to regard you as... people I've met''
-
royalmailslave
- Posts: 126
- Joined: 20 Sep 2010, 17:09
- Gender: Male
Re: Merry xmas/shaking peoples hands?
I can't shake hands and wish someone a happy new year when quite frankly I hope they have the worst new year they have ever experienced
364 days of the year they say nothing to you and then want to wish you all the best ...get to f**k,I'd rather s**t in my hands and clap
Same with the people who feel the need to stop and try to engage in conversation with you whilst on your duty ...but you know full well that if you were in your civvies they'd look at you like you were s**t
364 days of the year they say nothing to you and then want to wish you all the best ...get to f**k,I'd rather s**t in my hands and clap
Same with the people who feel the need to stop and try to engage in conversation with you whilst on your duty ...but you know full well that if you were in your civvies they'd look at you like you were s**t
-
aiden01
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 7001
- Joined: 27 Feb 2013, 21:43
- Gender: Male
Re: Merry xmas/shaking peoples hands?
take it you got no tips this yearroyalmailslave wrote:I can't shake hands and wish someone a happy new year when quite frankly I hope they have the worst new year they have ever experienced
364 days of the year they say nothing to you and then want to wish you all the best ...get to f**k,I'd rather s**t in my hands and clap
Same with the people who feel the need to stop and try to engage in conversation with you whilst on your duty ...but you know full well that if you were in your civvies they'd look at you like you were s**t
-
Tuffers1875
- Posts: 146
- Joined: 14 Nov 2012, 15:27
- Gender: Male
Re: Merry xmas/shaking peoples hands?
twincamms wrote:You could always smear your hands with the Ebola bug then go round and shake all of your Linos hands............POSTMAN wrote:Why is it that at this time of the year,the scumbag colleagues, managers feel that it is their need to shake your hand and wish you a 'good one'.
I usually go missing.
-
Spy
- Posts: 107
- Joined: 12 Nov 2013, 17:57
- Gender: Male
Re: Merry xmas/shaking peoples hands?
Xmas eve at approximately 13.15. My DOM left the office to go home and didn't even speak to me. At the same time an acting lino, who was a postie in my office, offered out his hand and said merry xmas. I looked at him and said NO EFFING CHANCE. I was still sitting there writing out surcharge cards until 14.33, my finishing time. Every other person had been at home for at least an hour, some for 3. I could not complete my job, leaving about 70 surcharge items in a tray, the majority of them cards.POSTMAN wrote:Why is it that at this time of the year,the scumbag colleagues (thought i'd get them in-in the interest of fairness) and (insert here whatever you like remembering this is a family show) managers feel that it is their need to shake your hand and wish you a 'good one'.
I usually go missing.
Shake their hands or do anything else remotely friendly ? NO EFFING CHANCE !!