[/quote]conman wrote:i done a walk for 8 years ,,,,,,,,,, an hour or more at home for breakfast every morning ,,,,,,then back for a ten minute 2nd delivery in the carDorset Plodder wrote:
I notice you're MC/Processing Conman. Did you transfer there from Deliveries? If you didn't I wouldn't presume to judge Delivery Staff on their performance. And if you did then I'm sure you're well aware of the king of crap that goes on in most DOs on a Daily Recurring Basis.
and on saturdays back in the house for 9am
others dragged it out for extended ,,or were too slow , lazy or thick to complete on time
so they were paid more than me,,,,,,,,,sometimes it pays to be incompetent
although it did pay to get 3 hours a day for half a merge and still finish 1 and a half walks before your docket started
At least you have spent some time pounding the streets Conman
Those days have gone my friend. It is now a relentless grind day after day, with what we might now consider and easy day still busier than it ever was!