superb !! TBT . when my mind wanders its generally back to my Army days. so many funny times !!TrueBlueTerrier wrote:Snap
"Am I hurting you, Soldier"
"No Staff ?"
"Well I should be, I'm standing on your hair, get it cut"![]()
![]()
here is another one,
we used to take turns emptying the bin on room inspection and on this occasion it was my turn and I had forgot. NCO enters the room and the first thing he picks up is the bin and slams it down on the table. I quickly own up and with this he places the bin on top of my head [ my head is now inside the bin ! ] and gives it a whack with the broom. after my ears had stopped ringing and not dare being able to move I whispered out to my mates, has he gone yet ? no, i am still f***ing here and he gives the bin another whack just to prove it !!