ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Taking Xmas bonus back
-
borders
- Posts: 1304
- Joined: 11 Sep 2007, 09:10
Re: Taking Xmas bonus back
I have been off sick for a while and was surprised to get both elements in my pay packet. the tax man knicked a fair chunk mind . what happens to that?
"why should it just be the bankers, politicians and the idle rich who get all the best things ? we demand a standard of living for our members that enables them to share in the fine wines and times that the likes of Cameron and his Eton buddies take for granted " - the late great Bob Crow RIP.
-
rubberbond
- Posts: 1497
- Joined: 24 Aug 2014, 16:03
- Gender: Male
Re: Taking Xmas bonus back
Don't they all?daveevans wrote:Thanks for replies and feedback on this , the latest is that when I questioned manager again today , he was still adamant that I will be deducted this bonus money , and all he backed it up was with , this is what he has been told . I did ask if he had this in writing , he said no , but he will speak to area manager about it later to clarify .I've gave up on union rep as he seems to just agree with the manager !
-
Dorset Plodder
- Posts: 4351
- Joined: 29 Apr 2009, 20:05
- Gender: Male
Re: Taking Xmas bonus back
There is FOT...They're going to BURN IN HELL!FinishOnTime wrote: Why is there absolutely no comeback/consequences for managers when they blatantly lie to their staff?
P.S How does it effect the Sickness/Bonus thingey if Postman Pat doesn't turn up on Saturday?
Like all Wage Slaves, he had two crosses to bear: The people he worked for and the people he worked with! (Stephen Vizinczey.)
-
ted_e_bear
- Posts: 4123
- Joined: 03 Sep 2012, 19:37
- Gender: Male
Re: Taking Xmas bonus back
Err yes we know that !Bahia Feliz wrote:No one gets paid for d2ds.ted_e_bear wrote:How about a FAQ section on rmc for topics such as this one and the good old fruit "why don't I get paid as much for d2d's as a full timer" !
-
arnold cheshire
- Posts: 5309
- Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
- Gender: Male
- Location: england
Re: Taking Xmas bonus back
someone on benefits street will be paid the tax you paidborders wrote:I have been off sick for a while and was surprised to get both elements in my pay packet. the tax man knicked a fair chunk mind . what happens to that?