Apologies to zx135, from me, for saying that I'm a racist.
But fact remains that the point still stands.
Well it may help them to get out of their current financial position, I can do without the cocaine but hellfire who doesn't need an AK47, look at all the third world countries we continually provide aid to and count the number of AKs and bandoliers of ammunition on viewfishtank wrote:PHARRY wrote:Royalmail should deliver any material no matter what it says because Royalmail are a posting company
My local Tesco is a shop but it doesn't sell AK47s and Cocaine just because it's a shop.
DGP1 wrote:Maybe if Britain First was just made a prescribed organisation (like other hate groups) things would be much simpler.
Well I'm pretty sure they would refuse to deliver leaflets on dogging but when employees are in or out of their own clothes what could they do about it?highbury67 wrote:I heard about that. However Royal Mail has no problems in its employees participating in Britain First or other such marches, in their own clothes, which makes its stance on handling bf leaflets, pretty hypocritical.![]()
RM is run by clueless people, for sure. No wonder it is despised by some of the public.
Just how could RM stop the marches, stop employees in their own time marching and influence those employees in their personal belief. They aren't making a decision on our lives at all they are making a corporate decision on the matter not dictating anyone's personal preference.highbury67 wrote:Maybe so, but RM has a large Asian community in its offices and it is failing them by its stance on marches.
If it has no objection to marches, it should have kept its mouth shut and either consulted an independent body or let the public decide. I am not sure even if its whether they can stop such marches, its top level being out of touch too imo. They do not relate to our world, they have never been in it. Yét they make decisions on our lives! It beggars belief.
You are totally out of kilter. RM force rules concerning their business, not ours. We work according to the rules set by RM, outside of work we set our own beliefs and standards. You seem to be confusing one with the other.highbury67 wrote:I give up! I cannot make you see sense!Thats what employers do by forcing rules!
The concept contained in the sentence above perfectly encapsulates the whole problem with "people of strong beliefs".highbury67 wrote:I give up! I cannot make you see sense!Thats what employers do by forcing rules!