ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Postman caught out on CCTV relieving himself in driveway
-
woodpecker
- Posts: 884
- Joined: 06 Dec 2009, 14:32
- Gender: Male
Re: Postman caught out on CCTV relieving himself in driveway
Plenty of people let their dogs pee everywhere, on houses, gate posts, hedges , postpersons legs etc. in full view, there doesn't seem to to be a public outrage then!
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Postman caught out on CCTV relieving himself in driveway
Too right it's OK, he's only having a pee. I was on the continent for years and nobody batted an eyelid at people taking a leak at the side of the road men and women! I mean he could have needed a number 2 and blamed it on a dog! He could well have held it as long as he could and yes he probably was unaware he was on CCTV and nobody would be any the wiser. How many delivery officers haven't taken a wee as discreetly as possible in a quiet corner - I know I have on more than one occasion. I feel sorry for female officers who can't take a comfort break on the quiet.rambo1 wrote:OH he was only having a pee! that's not so bad thenPHARRY wrote:Where would you go if you were dying for a pee and there was no toilets to use
-
on_the_way_OUT
- Posts: 56
- Joined: 16 May 2014, 15:52
- Gender: Male
Re: Postman caught out on CCTV relieving himself in driveway
“This is completely unacceptable behaviour and the individual will face internal disciplinary measures.”
What's likely to happen to this guy? Is it sackable?
What's likely to happen to this guy? Is it sackable?
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72738
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Postman caught out on CCTV relieving himself in driveway
It could be considered bringing RM into disrepute so yes sacking could be a possibility. Although if he has a clean record probably a 2 year serious, or suspended dismissal is more likely. Though he may be moved duties as well.on_the_way_OUT wrote:“This is completely unacceptable behaviour and the individual will face internal disciplinary measures.”
What's likely to happen to this guy? Is it sackable?
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
thehobbit
- Posts: 76
- Joined: 26 Jun 2014, 12:14
- Gender: Male
Re: Postman caught out on CCTV relieving himself in driveway
these deliveries are supposed to have adequate toilet faculties built into them , mine has one public loo at the furthest point
, so therefore i pee when ever i can find what i think is an unobtrusive unobserved spot ,but as i deliver in a very built up area i will be caught at some point,
but what can you do if you have to go you have to go.
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72738
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Postman caught out on CCTV relieving himself in driveway
I break off and walk to the designated facility. You always have a warning that you need to visit the toilet and most can hang on for the 30 or 40 minutes it takes do a loop, or head off before you start the next. I wish I had a van I could use to drive to the facilities, but I have to walk and I still break off if I am desperate., I refuse to surrender my dignity just to deliver a few letter faster.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
sean3838
- Posts: 13
- Joined: 18 Oct 2011, 20:30
- Gender: Male
Re: Postman caught out on CCTV relieving himself in driveway
It,s no different to a dog having a piss up the side of your house I don't know what all the fuss is about.If it was a council house nobody would have uttered a word. 
-
number six
- Posts: 2
- Joined: 19 Nov 2010, 01:30
- Gender: Male
Re: Postman caught out on CCTV relieving himself in driveway
Talking about back alleys,i was going down mine on way to work at 5.30 am when i saw a chap squatting over a round bin,relieving a late night vindaLOO by the sound of it,i couldn't resist a parting shot in carry on film mode,'Good morning,you've just reminded me its bin day and the missus hates it when i forget to put the bin out!!'
-
Mr wenger
- Posts: 3
- Joined: 05 Nov 2014, 09:46
- Gender: Male
Re: Postman caught out on CCTV relieving himself in driveway
I dont think its about him having to go in public its the fact hes done it in someones property, why not do it at side of van of somewhere more private in the street.
-
coolasluck
- Posts: 63
- Joined: 29 Jan 2011, 16:38
- Gender: Male
Re: Postman caught out on CCTV relieving himself in driveway
Seems to be an awful lot of piss-taking around here 
-
indio
- Posts: 87
- Joined: 17 Feb 2013, 22:57
- Gender: Male
Re: Postman caught out on CCTV relieving himself in driveway
Has this been resolved and if so what happened?
Cheers
Cheers