http://www.peterboroughtoday.co.uk/news ... -1-6467841" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Children were delivered a first class festive treat thanks to Royal Mail staff in Peterborough.
More than 60 youngsters enjoyed a Christmas party on Saturday thanks to efforts from a group of workers at Orton Southgate Delivery Office at the Peterborough Mail Centre.
The group, known as Postpals, put on games and other festive activities for the youngsters.
Katie Bonner, co-ordinator said: “The party went very well. We worked with Homestart and put on 10 stalls for the children with different activities on.
“I want to thank The Danish Invader, Tesco, Morrisons, Bills Department Store and Play Merrily Toys for their help.”
Matt Parry, Linda Morley, Katie Bonner and Cheryl-Ann Burrows were joined by Santa at the party.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Peterborough postal team delivers party for children
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72738
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Peterborough postal team delivers party for children
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.