ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

delivering in the dark

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Lounge Lizard
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 9458
Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54

Re: delivering in the dark

Post by Lounge Lizard »

norm wrote:
resperin wrote:When I used to do overtime, Latest I got done was 2330hrs, did upset customers on shift patterns etc
I think it's written the latest you can deliver is 9pm. What's the point going any later realistically people are going to be more irritated at being disturbed so late and not about having received no post.

Funny thing is if you go out really early the next day delivering failed mail from the day before customers are all impressed by how early it is.
But if it's evening you can impress them by saying it's tomorrow's mail. :crazy: :nana