Thank you TBT for sharing the link. Does the pillar boxes strategy count ( the exceptional circumstances) not to give me the permanent contract??TrueBlueTerrier wrote:bustedflush wrote:I thought the recent agreement made reference to making people OPG after 2 years? TBT will know the name/url.llcoolh wrote:2 yrs still begging for permanent contract![]()
Indeed it does: Page 10 of AFG2014 http://www.cwu.org/assets/_files/docume ... _final.doc" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Employees will not be employed on a temporary contract exceeding two years unless it has been agreed by the Employer and the Union that there are very exceptional circumstances. The position of temporary contract Employees will be kept under regular review, with a view to converting to permanent contracts where and when possible.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Contract renewal
-
llcoolh
- Posts: 129
- Joined: 05 Nov 2012, 08:58
- Gender: Male
Re: Contract renewal
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72763
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Contract renewal
That would be a local call but I doubt it as a National Agreement can't by definition be exceptional. Although if you are due a full revision that may delay it.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.