ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

CWU Political Fund Ballot

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: CWU Political Fund Ballot

Post by dvbuk55 »

TrueBlueTerrier wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:
Cut Off King wrote:DVBUCK55, I'mm confused, are your politics from the right i.e.support for UKIP or from the left, i.e. wanting an effective union.

I'mm confused as to what you really want
Well I don't see the correlation between a strong union and politics COK - UKIP policies aren't on the CWU agenda and the CWU is definitely not on their agenda.
Not directly, but workers certainly are
safe_image.png
See, remember the days when the Lib Dems had no power whatsoever because the numbers were so small, they had no plans to increase student fees etc, then give them a seat at the table and see how the worm turns. UKIP are never, just like the Lib Dems, ever going to be in a position to create new laws in Parliament because they are never going to be in a position to do so. What they may do is instigate other parties to change their policy on immigration and the EU because people have genuine concerns about it. In too many respects this country has become soft and subjugated to the European Union Parliament something I might add the people did not vote for.