ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

blowing whistle on dom's racism - y/n?

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Tman
Posts: 4146
Joined: 21 Oct 2007, 09:57

Re: blowing whistle on dom's racism - y/n?

Post by Tman »

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfre ... -pederasty" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/featur ... 68961.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

So tell us again but the vile paedophiles in the BNP. Statistically speaking,most certainly far safer than being left at the mercy(?) of certain other groups of predatory males.
The issue of Asian child exploitation is clearly too wide-spread to use the lame old "ah yeah but what about...." riposte.
The tired old liberal cries of "all cultures are equal...etc etc".... " mentioning race makes you a racist..."have allowed this sort of situation to flourish.
Good old middle class liberals, by their idiotic inaction (probably for fear of losing their nice fat pensions due to career-ending accusations of racism) have condemned thousands of kids to misery, and it'll likely carry on too, all the while {certain sections of society} play the "racist" card when questions are asked.
clashcityrocker
Posts: 16726
Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
Gender: Male
Location: strummerville

Re: blowing whistle on dom's racism - y/n?

Post by clashcityrocker »

The sexual abuse of children doesn't belong to one faith, one culture or one creed.
By attempting to lay the blame at the feet of one group of people we do a disservice to all those others suffering a similar fate.
Was Cyril Smith a Muslim? Or a Pakistani?
Was Jimmy Saville?

Wouldn't it be far better to eradicate the sexual exploitation of children from all cultures rather than attempt to score cheap political points?
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
bustedflush
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 1493
Joined: 16 Feb 2013, 11:19
Gender: Male

Re: blowing whistle on dom's racism - y/n?

Post by bustedflush »

clashcityrocker wrote:The sexual abuse of children doesn't belong to one faith, one culture or one creed.
By attempting to lay the blame at the feet of one group of people we do a disservice to all those others suffering a similar fate.
Was Cyril Smith a Muslim? Or a Pakistani?
Was Jimmy Saville?

Wouldn't it be far better to eradicate the sexual exploitation of children from all cultures rather than attempt to score cheap political points?

I certainly don't appreciate being called a 'racist bigot' because I disagree with a PC apologist. This however is typical riposte from the liberals using the same worn-out clichés. Why you feel the need to mention the BNP I do not know. I have no time for them or support for them. Ah! I see, I must be a BNP member because I have a contrary view on immigration and cultural matters. Great logic is that.
As usual with the tired old 'what about Jimmy Savile' (one 'l' old chap, Sa-vile) statements, you ignore the numbers. Pro-rata certain groups are committing far more of this vile act than others. You disingenuously said 'the abusers were all men' and conveniently forgot 'muslim'. Says it all. You have done EXACTLY what those who failed these poor kids did. Failed to tell the full story out of fear, or in your case deliberate desire to mislead and divert. Shame on you.

Maybe you'd like to add links to news items about this organized Islamic paedophilia from Bristol, Liverpool, Manchester and Rochdale while you're at it? Nah.....

http://www.getsurrey.co.uk/news/local-n ... ed-4819930" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-24727320" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Now I could list over 100 links to LibLabCon councillors, activists and MP's convicted of child or porn offences.
Luckily I found the link below so you can see merely tens of them in all their glory. I won't belittle your little list of 4 by making a great string of url's from them......

http://conspiracytruths.co.uk/mpscovict ... fense.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Now what is your next insult for people who disagree with you? 'Pseudo Intellectuals'? Retards? Racists? Bigots? Knuckle Draggers? zzzzzzzzzz
Dumpys Rusty Nuts
Posts: 180
Joined: 15 May 2011, 21:50
Gender: Male

Re: blowing whistle on dom's racism - y/n?

Post by Dumpys Rusty Nuts »

clashcityrocker wrote:
Dumpys Rusty Nuts wrote: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/ ... asman.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

-
Written by one of your own. You and your mob should bow your head in shame
Did you not read your own article?
A study at the University of Nottingham suggested that concern over immigration is based on perception rather than reality, and that even if net migration is brought down to the “tens of thousands” it is “unlikely to diminish public hostility” because actual numbers have little bearing on public opposition.
I just have to read the headline, lABOUR LIED TO THE PEOPLE REGARDING IMMIGRATION.
Unless you don't believe this labour man. Maybe he is telling lies
Tman
Posts: 4146
Joined: 21 Oct 2007, 09:57

Re: blowing whistle on dom's racism - y/n?

Post by Tman »

clashcityrocker wrote:The sexual abuse of children doesn't belong to one faith, one culture or one creed.

No, it doesn't.

By attempting to lay the blame at the feet of one group of people we do a disservice to all those others suffering a similar fate.
I don't see anyone saying it's exclusively an Asian problem, and clearly it isn't, but desperately posting links to others (non-Asian) who've committed similar crimes as some sort of counter-balanced view is astounding. To attempt to parry the point by saying "ah well, it's just men...." does a far greater "disservice to those suffering a similar fate".
Clearly it IS a well-recognised cultural problem, and isn't going to be resolved all the time well-meaning (or possibly self-serving) apologists try and spread the blame to soften the impact.
clashcityrocker
Posts: 16726
Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
Gender: Male
Location: strummerville

Re: blowing whistle on dom's racism - y/n?

Post by clashcityrocker »

bustedflush wrote: You disingenuously said 'the abusers were all men' and conveniently forgot 'Muslim'.
I deliberately forgot Muslim because their faith is irrelevant.
They didn't abuse because they were Muslims - they abused because they were men.
Nothing in the Muslim faith condones the abuse of children or the actions of these men.

I used the BNP members to show that child abuse isn't limited to one faith, culture or politics.
I could so easily have chosen Catholics but that doesn't mean all Catholics are paedophiles or that Catholicism either condones or encourages paedophilia.
I've seen adverts recently for a programme on child gypsy brides.

You chose to introduce the anti-Muslim slant to your argument because you are a vile little racist.
I don't doubt you won't like being called that but that's because the truth cuts deep.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
bustedflush
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 1493
Joined: 16 Feb 2013, 11:19
Gender: Male

Re: blowing whistle on dom's racism - y/n?

Post by bustedflush »

clashcityrocker wrote:
bustedflush wrote: You disingenuously said 'the abusers were all men' and conveniently forgot 'Muslim'.
I deliberately forgot Muslim because their faith is irrelevant.
They didn't abuse because they were Muslims - they abused because they were men.
Nothing in the Muslim faith condones the abuse of children or the actions of these men.

I used the BNP members to show that child abuse isn't limited to one faith, culture or politics.
I could so easily have chosen Catholics but that doesn't mean all Catholics are paedophiles or that Catholicism either condones or encourages paedophilia.
I've seen adverts recently for a programme on child gypsy brides.

You chose to introduce the anti-Muslim slant to your argument because you are a vile little racist.
I don't doubt you won't like being called that but that's because the truth cuts deep.
'Child Gypsy Brides'??? Now, is that a traditional British problem or is one imported due to the ineptitude and weakness of politicians?
Another howler - when since have muslims been a 'race'? Yet another predictable misuse of the term 'racist'. :roll:

And you forgot to point out that due to unwillingness of muslim communities (when they are present in enough numbers) to integrate and thus become a community apart, this issue can be perpetuated behind closed doors as it were. Of course you ignored the fact that forced marriages of child brides are commonplace in their homelands and traditions too so their community has a different perspective than we do.

Again, the tactics of a man in a weak position omitting the facts that damn his argument.....
clashcityrocker
Posts: 16726
Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
Gender: Male
Location: strummerville

Re: blowing whistle on dom's racism - y/n?

Post by clashcityrocker »

So after pages of Dumpy's misreading of headline news, Tman outing himself as a Hitler apologist and Busted attempting to make cheap political capital out of a horrific child abuse scandal, (The 3 Nazi Amigos) did the OPG blow the whistle on the DOM's racism?
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
Dumpys Rusty Nuts
Posts: 180
Joined: 15 May 2011, 21:50
Gender: Male

Re: blowing whistle on dom's racism - y/n?

Post by Dumpys Rusty Nuts »

clashcityrocker wrote:So after pages of Dumpy's misreading of headline news, Tman outing himself as a Hitler apologist and Busted attempting to make cheap political capital out of a horrific child abuse scandal, (The 3 Nazi Amigos) did the OPG blow the whistle on the DOM's racism?
So I misread the headline and the labour man was telling lies about labours big immigration lie ?
You cannot answer. You will make yourself out to be a bigger fool than you already appear :wave
clashcityrocker
Posts: 16726
Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
Gender: Male
Location: strummerville

Re: blowing whistle on dom's racism - y/n?

Post by clashcityrocker »

Dumpys Rusty Nuts wrote: You cannot answer.
Answer what?
Short of leaving the EU, there is nothing that any government can do about the free movement of people within the EU. (And that's a good thing as far as I am concerned)
And as your article explains. it doesn't really matter how many or how few enter the UK, there will always be drivel peddlers like yourself with their tired "swamped" rhetoric.
You just sick to the headlines (and the pictures) and leave the content to the grown ups.

Now did the OPG blow the whistle on the DOM?
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
bustedflush
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 1493
Joined: 16 Feb 2013, 11:19
Gender: Male

Re: blowing whistle on dom's racism - y/n?

Post by bustedflush »

clashcityrocker wrote:
Dumpys Rusty Nuts wrote: You cannot answer.
Answer what?
Short of leaving the EU, there is nothing that any government can do about the free movement of people within the EU. (And that's a good thing as far as I am concerned)
And as your article explains. it doesn't really matter how many or how few enter the UK, there will always be drivel peddlers like yourself with their tired "swamped" rhetoric.
You just sick to the headlines (and the pictures) and leave the content to the grown ups.

Now did the OPG blow the whistle on the DOM?
Wasn't it you that posted the pictures? :crazy:

P.S. Wasn't it the DOM's alleged racism?
clashcityrocker
Posts: 16726
Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
Gender: Male
Location: strummerville

Re: blowing whistle on dom's racism - y/n?

Post by clashcityrocker »

bustedflush wrote:
Wasn't it you that posted the pictures? :crazy:

P.S. Wasn't it the DOM's alleged racism?
Yes I posted in the pictures in response to your assertion that your ilk were going to reclaim their land.
They can't even hold 10 squared metres of pavement because the British people totally reject your hate-filled vision.

And yes it is alleged racism but that isn't the title of the thread.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
bustedflush
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 1493
Joined: 16 Feb 2013, 11:19
Gender: Male

Re: blowing whistle on dom's racism - y/n?

Post by bustedflush »

clashcityrocker wrote:
bustedflush wrote:
Wasn't it you that posted the pictures? :crazy:

P.S. Wasn't it the DOM's alleged racism?
Yes I posted in the pictures in response to your assertion that your ilk were going to reclaim their land.
They can't even hold 10 squared metres of pavement because the British people totally reject your hate-filled vision.

And yes it is alleged racism but that isn't the title of the thread.

I see. I was in the photo then was I?
clashcityrocker
Posts: 16726
Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
Gender: Male
Location: strummerville

Re: blowing whistle on dom's racism - y/n?

Post by clashcityrocker »

bustedflush wrote: I see. I was in the photo then was I?
How do I know?
How did you describe the good people of Brighton who turned out to oppose the MFE?
..... the far-left eclectic mix of benefits-brigade, students, anarchists, squatters etc.
And what were they there to do? ............intimidate dissenters.

Obviously you have no love for the good people of Brighton while the dregs of the far right are "dissenters" (Whatever the f**k that means)
It is clear where your allegiance lies.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
Tman
Posts: 4146
Joined: 21 Oct 2007, 09:57

Re: blowing whistle on dom's racism - y/n?

Post by Tman »

clashcityrocker wrote:
bustedflush wrote: I see. I was in the photo then was I?
How do I know?
How did you describe the good people of Brighton who turned out to oppose the MFE?
Obviously you have no love for the good people of Brighton
You don't know if he was in the pic, but then you assume all the people highlighted were from Brighton, too? They might have been, but then they might be the usual rent-a-crowd too. Anyway, how do you know Brighton people are "good"? Some of those pictured might be from Hove or Eastbourne.

{Oh look, I've slipped into Clash riposte.....pick up on a word or phrase and go off on a tangent....}

You're clearly wasting your time Busted. His knowledge of the subject and his replies have clearly bottomed-out. There's only so many times anyone can return to the time-worn "you're a racist" as a response, and that's obviously happened here. He's clearly one of the 1980's style "old guard" who feel any mention of race, religion, etc, no matter the context, is racist. Most have moved on from that nonsensical stance and refined the argument, but some clearly haven't.
It's a funny old world in Strummerville, and they probably still play old UB40 tracks and think they still have a political resonance today...