Unfortunately they couldn't even manage to take a few streets in Brighton as the locals turned out in their thousands to block their March For England.


What? Of the drivel you post on here?bustedflush wrote: Take heed.
You've left out the Green Party, syndicalists, IWW, Tankiesbustedflush wrote:Well, the far-left eclectic mix of benefits-brigade, students, anarchists, squatters etc. have never been too few in number to intimidate dissenters. Nothing to see there. The biggest groups in Scotland on the streets, the loudest and most violent are the pro-nationalists. But they won't win the ballot, the silent majority will. Take heed.
Or more's the point are prevented from listening by people of your ilk, by force and intimidation if necessary. I think you find it an affront to your self-perceived wisdom and power that people still have the audacity to question the facile nonsense peddled.clashcityrocker wrote:What? Of the drivel you post on here?bustedflush wrote: Take heed.
That'd be the day..........
Anyway here are the same people trying to drag their knuckles from Kilburn to Cricklewood.
Once again they don't get very far ..........
It must be so disconcerting when the very people you are trying to liberate just don't want to listen to your message of hate and intolerance.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjBnFoaILO4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Don't feel left out - I'm sure like the ones I mentioned (and didn't) you'll all have the same bullets for those with whom you disagree....TrueBlueTerrier wrote:You've left out the Green Party, syndicalists, IWW, Tankiesbustedflush wrote:Well, the far-left eclectic mix of benefits-brigade, students, anarchists, squatters etc. have never been too few in number to intimidate dissenters. Nothing to see there. The biggest groups in Scotland on the streets, the loudest and most violent are the pro-nationalists. But they won't win the ballot, the silent majority will. Take heed.and as a Socialist Libertarian* I feel left
out
*If I had to put a label on my political beliefs this is the closest but by no means accurate description.
Ah then you fall into the trap of believing all left wingers are into state control and no dissention - as a Libertarian I won't shoot people who disagree with me, in fact I encourage disagreement and discussion. If confuses people at work when I talk to strike Breakers, but its consistent with my political philosophies. I did give you a clue with the tankiesbustedflush wrote:Don't feel left out - I'm sure like the ones I mentioned (and didn't) you'll all have the same bullets for those with whom you disagree....TrueBlueTerrier wrote:You've left out the Green Party, syndicalists, IWW, Tankiesbustedflush wrote:Well, the far-left eclectic mix of benefits-brigade, students, anarchists, squatters etc. have never been too few in number to intimidate dissenters. Nothing to see there. The biggest groups in Scotland on the streets, the loudest and most violent are the pro-nationalists. But they won't win the ballot, the silent majority will. Take heed.and as a Socialist Libertarian* I feel left
out
*If I had to put a label on my political beliefs this is the closest but by no means accurate description.
Slightly disingenuous if I may say so - you lead the reader into assuming all libertarians are left-wingers. They are not.TrueBlueTerrier wrote:Ah then you fall into the trap of believing all left wingers are into state control and no dissention - as a Libertarian I won't shoot people who disagree with me, in fact I encourage disagreement and discussion. If confuses people at work when I talk to strike Breakers, but its consistent with my political philosophies. I did give you a clue with the tankiesbustedflush wrote:Don't feel left out - I'm sure like the ones I mentioned (and didn't) you'll all have the same bullets for those with whom you disagree....TrueBlueTerrier wrote:You've left out the Green Party, syndicalists, IWW, Tankiesbustedflush wrote:Well, the far-left eclectic mix of benefits-brigade, students, anarchists, squatters etc. have never been too few in number to intimidate dissenters. Nothing to see there. The biggest groups in Scotland on the streets, the loudest and most violent are the pro-nationalists. But they won't win the ballot, the silent majority will. Take heed.and as a Socialist Libertarian* I feel left
out
*If I had to put a label on my political beliefs this is the closest but by no means accurate description.
Bang on the money bustedbustedflush wrote:Or more's the point are prevented from listening by people of your ilk, by force and intimidation if necessary. I think you find it an affront to your self-perceived wisdom and power that people still have the audacity to question the facile nonsense peddled.clashcityrocker wrote:What? Of the drivel you post on here?bustedflush wrote: Take heed.
That'd be the day..........
Anyway here are the same people trying to drag their knuckles from Kilburn to Cricklewood.
Once again they don't get very far ..........
It must be so disconcerting when the very people you are trying to liberate just don't want to listen to your message of hate and intolerance.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjBnFoaILO4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Ah! Let me see - that last bunch of idiots who didn't listen were the Police, Councillors and Social Services in Rotherham. Now, where did that lead? Ah yes! Hundreds of girls being raped, enslaved, tortured and abused by paedophile muslims. Now pray show me a photo of the same 'anti-fascists' marching to protect our kids against an outrage that makes a bunch of 'knuckle draggers' seem sub-trivial. Nah, thought not......
And, watching the video (which I haven't as the photo is enough) prithee tell which of your labels is correct or not? Are the fascists the small bunch presumably protesting about the theological fascism of islam as you have scrawled, or the bigger group of fascists intent on preventing the other 'fascists' point of view by violence and intimidation under the guise of 'counter protest'???
Fell on your own sword there ol' chap.....
Shhhhh!!! Don't say that, or Clash'll be labelling you a 'fascist'.........TrueBlueTerrier wrote:The reader can assume what they want. I actually assumed you knew that most Libertarians are on the right side of Politics. I am a rare and endangered species of Political animal.![]()
What? Of the drivel you post on here?clashcityrocker wrote:bustedflush wrote: Take heed.
Sadly all too true. If Mao and Uncle Joe were Man U and Liverpool in a league table of genocidal dictators, the far more reviled Hitler would be Grimsby or Hartlepool.Seriously, the philosophy of the left is so anti-human nature and unsustainable that it can only ever be sustained by coercion, force and oppression. As we have seen throughout recent history.
Did you not read your own article?Dumpys Rusty Nuts wrote: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/ ... asman.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
-
Written by one of your own. You and your mob should bow your head in shame
It wasn't Muslims that abused children - it was men.bustedflush wrote:
Ah! Let me see - that last bunch of idiots who didn't listen were the Police, Councillors and Social Services in Rotherham. Now, where did that lead? Ah yes! Hundreds of girls being raped, enslaved, tortured and abused by paedophile muslims. Now pray show me a photo of the same 'anti-fascists' marching to protect our kids against an outrage that makes a bunch of 'knuckle draggers' seem sub-trivial. Nah, thought not......