http://www.portsmouth.co.uk/opinion/sho ... -1-6272096" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I ’ve had my fair share of ups and downs with blinds,
In my previous abode I had some embarrassing moments with the neighbours when they were out in the communal gardens.
I frequently forgot to draw the blinds as I streaked across from the bathroom to the living room, nearly giving the watching seniors heart attacks.
In my new flat I have those pull-up blinds and so far I’ve managed to freak out the postie who found me upside down in the buff against the window, trying to perfect a handstand.
Apparently doing this gymnastic feat regularly is supposed to make your hair grow quicker.
But the shock was too much for Postman Pat, who now delivers my mail sideways with his back to my window!
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Shocked postie found me in the buff doing a handstand
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72738
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Shocked postie found me in the buff doing a handstand
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
wookie
- Posts: 319
- Joined: 30 Dec 2011, 12:38
- Gender: Male
Re: Shocked postie found me in the buff doing a handstand
If only all my customers were as accommodating....
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Shocked postie found me in the buff doing a handstand
wookie wrote:If only all my customers were as accommodating....
Somewhere to park his bike if the window was open I suppose - though it doesn't say if it was a man or woman - there are distinct possibilities for a tandem.
-
Lounge Lizard
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 9458
- Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54
Re: Shocked postie found me in the buff doing a handstand
Only in Pompey.wookie wrote:If only all my customers were as accommodating....
-
Pompey Boy
- Posts: 428
- Joined: 14 Jul 2009, 22:30
- Gender: Male
Re: Shocked postie found me in the buff doing a handstand
Meaning?Lounge Lizard wrote:Only in Pompey.wookie wrote:If only all my customers were as accommodating....
How much worse can it get? A LOT F****** WORSE !!!
-
mdm
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 209
- Joined: 17 Mar 2010, 15:44
- Gender: Male
Re: Shocked postie found me in the buff doing a handstand
Handy if you can't use the letterbox 
-
Lounge Lizard
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 9458
- Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54
Re: Shocked postie found me in the buff doing a handstand
Meaning I've never known women upside down in the buff against the window trying to perfect a handstand except in good old Portsmouth.Pompey Boy wrote:Meaning?Lounge Lizard wrote:Only in Pompey.wookie wrote:If only all my customers were as accommodating....
-
5plusbonusball
- Posts: 1136
- Joined: 12 Jan 2012, 20:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: up north of watford
Re: Shocked postie found me in the buff doing a handstand
Was she as fit as Rachael Riley , if so can I have your duty or indeed , was it a he ? ugghh!
Why are lino's paid full-time ??
-
maisymoo04
- Posts: 2226
- Joined: 07 Apr 2010, 17:11
- Gender: Male
- Location: You dont want to no
Re: Shocked postie found me in the buff doing a handstand
"But the shock was too much for the postie " I wouldn't mind that every morning . probably better then seeing me partners bum as he gets out the van when he's driving

"Some day I will have the bottle to take the money"
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Shocked postie found me in the buff doing a handstand
Only probablymaisymoo04 wrote:"But the shock was too much for the postie " I wouldn't mind that every morning . probably better then seeing me partners bum as he gets out the van when he's driving![]()
![]()
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72738
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Shocked postie found me in the buff doing a handstand
5plusbonusball wrote:Was she as fit as Rachael Riley , if so can I have your duty or indeed , was it a he ? ugghh!

All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.