I simply pointed out that irrespective of what "side of the fence you are on" the response from Just Say It doesn't say "we're right, you're wrong" - and it doesn't - unless you want it to.trythat wrote:I don't generally reply to this sort of baiting message, but as it's in my office and so far even when the vans have been in for a service, I'm told the system has not changed. So from an OPG's point of view, it is a case of just get on with it and we may do something, I'm pleased for the OPG with the new vans, but that doesn't help those who still have to put up with it, does it? Of course I realise we're on different sides of the fence.Brain Fury wrote:It certainly doesn't say "we're right, you're wrong". It acknowledges the issue and says that they are working with the manufacturer to introduce a random warning system. And a previous post confirms that this is now the case on their new vans.trythat wrote:One of the guys at work wrote to 'justsayit' and received this back, usual RM 'we;re right, you're wrong' again.
Thanks for your email to Moya’s JustSayIt about the handbrake warning alarm. I work as part of this team and your email has been shared with me for a response.
Just smacks of someone determined to moan about Royal Mail even when they respond to feedback.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Annoying Lady's fuse needs pulling
-
Brain Fury
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 664
- Joined: 07 Apr 2011, 18:03
- Gender: Male
Re: Annoying Lady's fuse needs pulling
-
timbo61
- Posts: 2
- Joined: 15 Aug 2014, 18:56
- Gender: Male
Re: Annoying Lady's fuse needs pulling
I believe there are suspensions and inquiries going on everywhere as so many of these vans have had the device disabled. Does anyone know the outcome of any conduct hearings? Are people being dismissed?