ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

on a lighter note

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
clashcityrocker
Posts: 16726
Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
Gender: Male
Location: strummerville

Re: on a lighter note

Post by clashcityrocker »

delboy1969 wrote:
knocking on the wrong door with a parcel for someone else :crazy:
My favourite is standing on the doorstep, realizing that you are actually staring at the return address and knowing that in a minute you are going to have to explain to the householder why the parcel they posted yesterday has managed to make zero progress through the RM pipeline.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
Cedar_Room
Posts: 826
Joined: 31 Aug 2007, 14:09

Re: on a lighter note

Post by Cedar_Room »

Cracking your napper on a hanging basket & hoping nobody has seen! :crazy: :left:
“Shorts,in this weather?!”

“If they’re bills I don’t want ‘em!”

“What’s she been ordering now?”
CPTNemoUK
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 707
Joined: 03 Oct 2013, 10:13
Gender: Male

Re: on a lighter note

Post by CPTNemoUK »

Cedar_Room wrote:Cracking your napper on a hanging basket & hoping nobody has seen! :crazy: :left:
Done exactly that today. It hurt but I didn't rub my head till I was round the corner in case somebody was watching :oops:
PhilPott
Posts: 20
Joined: 07 Aug 2014, 19:16
Gender: Male

Re: on a lighter note

Post by PhilPott »

On April 1st this year me and my van share partner did each others loops - one customer asked where the regular fella was. I maintained that I WAS the regular but could barely keep a straight face and eventually burst out laughing and explained P&L to her :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: