Yes, I don't know anyone that really wanted the free shares.antcpfc wrote:I would be happy for the shares to fall to nothing.DB1100 wrote:To be honest,I'm not that bothered if the whole corrupt lying,bullying,selfish pile of sh1te that is Royal mail goes under,then all those who have come in early,cut corners and ran around will blame everybody but themselves,maybe it would be the kick up the ass I need to get another job,and leave with my pride and dignity intact
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Rm Share price
-
Lounge Lizard
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 9458
- Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54
Re: Rm Share price
-
DB1100
- Posts: 1976
- Joined: 10 Sep 2007, 14:30
Re: Rm Share price
If they are worth something in a couple of years great,if not I'm not going to take a walk with a rope to find a tree,I hope to get EVR or failing that I shall work my ticket in a year or so,numerous ways to do it without messing up your prospects for another job,I don't think the long term job prospects are good for any of us and those young uns with big mortgages you have my utmost sympathiesLounge Lizard wrote:Yes, I don't know anyone that really wanted the free shares.antcpfc wrote:I would be happy for the shares to fall to nothing.DB1100 wrote:To be honest,I'm not that bothered if the whole corrupt lying,bullying,selfish pile of sh1te that is Royal mail goes under,then all those who have come in early,cut corners and ran around will blame everybody but themselves,maybe it would be the kick up the ass I need to get another job,and leave with my pride and dignity intact
For we were soldiers once,and young
-
Lincox
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 3485
- Joined: 09 Jan 2008, 18:07
- Gender: Male
Re: Rm Share price
I would not put it as freely given to us. The government knew that there would be no chance of getting privatisation off the ground without some form of sweetener to the staff. We are now taking the repercussions of what privatisation really meant to the footsoldiers whilst management grades reap the short term rewards of implementing the irrational extremes of savings and cut backs to the workforce.zx135 wrote:but you didnt agree to privatisation in return for shares, they were given freely to usLincox wrote:Come out on a duty for a couple of months and then it will make sense to you. All privatisation has brought to the foot sloggers is misery day in day out.Brain Fury wrote:That doesn't make any sense. What does that have to do with a share price of £3.30.. If the price goes down to £3.29 you won't have lost anything.Lincox wrote:We may not have to pay for them in hard cash, but believe me we are paying for them in blood sweat and tears.Brain Fury wrote:What's so magic about £3.30 unless you actually paid for them at that price?steven100 wrote:zx135 wrote:how exactly were we conned?steven100 wrote:Not long before shares are under £4. Maybe even next week.
Next prediction under £3.30 when RM workers can sell.
Workers conned again.
Maybe conned isn't the right word. But will our shares be worth more than £3.30 or less??? Our shares will continue to dip because RM know most workers will sell.
-
Treacle12
- Posts: 16
- Joined: 14 Dec 2013, 17:07
- Gender: Male
Re: Rm Share price
You don't have to sell the shares unless you want or need too ,as previously mentioned RM does not control the price that's the markets job using potential profits and the "value " of the company to determine this . Property counts too . Glad I sold my 1 k 's worth at 597 pence back in Feb though
-
wandle
- Posts: 944
- Joined: 25 Feb 2011, 17:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Rm Share price
Similarly, I don't know anyone who didn't want the shares who actively opted-out of their entitlement to themLounge Lizard wrote: Yes, I don't know anyone that really wanted the free shares.