ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Fraserburgh Postie delivers last letter

Latest Royal Mail and CWU news.This is an open forum.
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72738
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Fraserburgh Postie delivers last letter

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

http://www.fraserburghherald.co.uk/news ... -1-3473620" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Fraserburgh resident Alan Cruickshank has retired as a Royal Mail postman after 35 years.

During that time, his round covered Sandhaven and the surrounding rural area.

Commenting, Alan said: “I would like to thank everyone in Sandhaven and the surrounding area for their friendship and generosity throughout the years.

“It has been a pleasure being your postman for so long and I will miss you all. You are simply the best.”
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.