12 years thats juniorJudgee wrote:Stop moaning about the moaners! 12 years a postie I'm pulling seniority on you!
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
stop moaning
-
arnold cheshire
- Posts: 5309
- Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
- Gender: Male
- Location: england
Re: stop moaning
-
Judgee
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2262
- Joined: 23 Oct 2007, 15:18
Re: stop moaning
bringon4dayweeks wrote:12 years thats juniorJudgee wrote:Stop moaning about the moaners! 12 years a postie I'm pulling seniority on you!
Still beats the original poster by one year so it's enough!
Union what Union? Do we have a union?
-
5plusbonusball
- Posts: 1136
- Joined: 12 Jan 2012, 20:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: up north of watford
Re: stop moaning
Why are lino's paid full-time ??
-
wabbithunta
- Posts: 872
- Joined: 03 Oct 2007, 18:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: On Planet Earth... Unlike the people who run RM!
Re: stop moaning
Or maybe they use other parts of the forum and so you don't see them in here.5plusbonusball wrote:There's thousands of members but only the same few chat, all the others are lurking or gone, any non-chatter to say hello?
"Better to die on your feet than live a life time on your knees"
-
bandit650
- Posts: 880
- Joined: 14 Aug 2007, 15:42
- Gender: Female
Re: stop moaning
At least when we moan we are consistent which is more than most managers, love from a 26 year postie xx
-
wabbithunta
- Posts: 872
- Joined: 03 Oct 2007, 18:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: On Planet Earth... Unlike the people who run RM!
Re: stop moaning
This OP sounds just like is the person that posted another "rant" elsewhere that's provoking(?) people..
A "light the blue touch paper and retire" type of person
A "light the blue touch paper and retire" type of person
"Better to die on your feet than live a life time on your knees"
-
new2me
- Posts: 104
- Joined: 21 Nov 2013, 06:36
- Gender: Male
Re: stop moaning
I was going to bite when the thread first popped up but thought better of it.wabbithunta wrote: A "light the blue touch paper and retire" type of person
But basically, "theres always somebody worse off than you" is no excuse to let the boss shaft you. If your DOM cut off a colleagues hand, but only cut off one of your fingers, would you accept it? Mug!
-
wabbithunta
- Posts: 872
- Joined: 03 Oct 2007, 18:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: On Planet Earth... Unlike the people who run RM!
Re: stop moaning
Moi... a mug? Nope not me.new2me wrote:I was going to bite when the thread first popped up but thought better of it.wabbithunta wrote: A "light the blue touch paper and retire" type of person
But basically, "theres always somebody worse off than you" is no excuse to let the boss shaft you. If your DOM cut off a colleagues hand, but only cut off one of your fingers, would you accept it? Mug!
I just made an observation, about similarities to another thread and the OP on that one. If you've an axe to grind matey.. don't grind it with me.
Do it with your DOM
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Better to die on your feet than live a life time on your knees"
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: stop moaning
It's a funny old game, Almost everywhere else in the world sees a refusal to accept the mediocre as a good thing, they call it words like passion and solidarity, over here they call it moaning and any time two people get in a room and start complaining about their lot people s**t themselves and they're told to remember that...it could be worse.
If you give up and stop moaning I guarantee it soon will be.
If you give up and stop moaning I guarantee it soon will be.
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
-
new2me
- Posts: 104
- Joined: 21 Nov 2013, 06:36
- Gender: Male
Re: stop moaning
I thought that'd be misreadwabbithunta wrote: Moi... a mug? Nope not me.
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72763
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: stop moaning
I though you were supporting wabbithunta as well. It does show how inaccurate written communication can be.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.