I think having done other jobs where professionalism is required makes one think a little differently... I think
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Personal Mail for Delivery Staff
-
chrisj
- Posts: 1883
- Joined: 21 Dec 2010, 16:24
- Gender: Male
Re: Personal Mail for Delivery Staff
Cheers
I think having done other jobs where professionalism is required makes one think a little differently... I think
I think having done other jobs where professionalism is required makes one think a little differently... I think
-
R@YAL F@IL
- Posts: 448
- Joined: 20 Jun 2011, 19:31
- Gender: Male
Re: Personal Mail for Delivery Staff
So we can deliver to a neighbour on delivery but we cannot accept mail for spouse you have lived with for many many years 
NO bags on shoulders please except for Moya who keeps her big fat wage packet in hers
-
General Mannerheim
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2299
- Joined: 14 Dec 2007, 13:10
- Gender: Male
- Location: Stalag 17
Re: Personal Mail for Delivery Staff
Correctamundo!!R@YAL F@IL wrote:So we can deliver to a neighbour on delivery but we cannot accept mail for spouse you have lived with for many many years
Royal Mail managers.....about as popular as a t.urd in a swimming pool!
The DDA/Equality Act demands action,NOT words......adjustments NOT Occupational Health referrals.Case No:2505901/09
Royal Mail is an Equal Opportunities Employer..It discriminates against everybody.
The DDA/Equality Act demands action,NOT words......adjustments NOT Occupational Health referrals.Case No:2505901/09
Royal Mail is an Equal Opportunities Employer..It discriminates against everybody.
-
tonytucker
- Posts: 190
- Joined: 06 Aug 2009, 18:20
- Gender: Male
- Location: Essex now
Re: Personal Mail for Delivery Staff
I just take out my debt letters and kill them offchrisj wrote:Cheers
I think having done other jobs where professionalism is required makes one think a little differently... I think
BRING IT BACK BRING IT BACK
-
Postie45
- Posts: 2160
- Joined: 21 Aug 2012, 23:05
- Gender: Male
Re: Personal Mail for Delivery Staff
haha brilliant point !R@YAL F@IL wrote:So we can deliver to a neighbour on delivery but we cannot accept mail for spouse you have lived with for many many years :hmmmm
The fact that we have been hired by Royal Mail and been safeguarded with mail for x years and had our backgrounds checked before being employed and they trust us less than some random neighbour !
-
arnold cheshire
- Posts: 5309
- Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
- Gender: Male
- Location: england
Re: Personal Mail for Delivery Staff
i thought we delivered to addresses not individuals?R@YAL F@IL wrote:So we can deliver to a neighbour on delivery but we cannot accept mail for spouse you have lived with for many many years
-
manboss
- Posts: 110
- Joined: 20 Feb 2013, 15:55
- Gender: Male
Re: Personal Mail for Delivery Staff
I was thinking about this the other day, not so much taking my own mail but taking my family's mail that I live with but it makes no sense to take there mail, it would be quicker just to let the postie delivery it.